The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kern Makro Switar f1.9 75mm autumn walk

seakayaker

increadibly sharp lens, pleasant bokeh, easy to use, very close focus.

Klaus, beautiful bokeh made with the Kern Makro Switar f1.9 75mm!

Some day you must reveal the number of lenses in your collection. You appear to have the capabilities to pull off a LADFAY!

The four photo down was my favorite. . . . . . then again it could have easily been number five. Must be in a blue mood.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

f6cvalkyrie

Very nice shots, Klaus !

Your roses are still doing very well, ours have completed disappeared already.
And, are those blue flowers crocuses ? Nature must have gone completely crazy ??

C U,
Rafael

kds315

Thanks guys! These are special autumn crocuses which only come out in September /October. I can look up the type as there are labels in that wonderful park with 2500 plant species. Lenses? 600++ if you ask (mostly macro though)

f6cvalkyrie

These are special autumn crocuses which only come out in September /October. I can look up the type as there are labels in that wonderful park
That would be very kind of you, Klaus ! I would love to have some crocuses in the garden in autumn :D

C U,
Rafael

ricseet

Hi Klaus

Gorgeous set of images from this lens.
Thanks so much for taking the time to shoot and share the beautiful images with us.

cheers and have a nice day

ric