Site Sponsors

Thread: New to the forum

Post Thanks / Like

New to the forum

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Just bought myself a GF1 and found the forum a few weeks ago and must say it's a great place. Really nice pics and tips that are shared makes it a great place.
    And a little question, do anyone know of a good store in SF that carries equipment like lenses and maybe EVF for a GF1 since i'm heading there on a vacation soon.
    Thanks again.

Sea-gull

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by sea-gull View Post
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Just bought myself a GF1 and found the forum a few weeks ago and must say it's a great place. Really nice pics and tips that are shared makes it a great place.
    And a little question, do anyone know of a good store in SF that carries equipment like lenses and maybe EVF for a GF1 since i'm heading there on a vacation soon.
    Not in SF but about forty miles south in Palo Alto: Keeble & Shuchat Photography. They carry the full line of Panasonic Micro-FourThirds cameras and generally have a good stock of lenses and accessories.

http://www.kspphoto.com/

Easy to get there by CalTrain from SF if you don't have a car: there's a station right down the street from the store.

Note: i'm not affiliated with Keeble & Shuchat in any way, I'm just a customer there. But they're good folks. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Welcome to the forum seagull!
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

Post Thanks / Like

yo

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Welcome to the forum!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sea-gull View Post
    Thanks again.

Sea-gull
    Welcome to the forum!

You will have lots of fun with the GF1!

Here are some of the Lens you can use with the GF1 and samples of the output: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/

Life is Grand!

Dan
    ~