The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adapters for Nikon F mount

ZoranC

Which adapters for Nikon F mount to m43 are available beside CV one and which ones are considered best? Thank you!

Diane B

I have one from 'Rainbow'(?) that I found on Ebay. It was $25, the cheapest of all my adapters by far and seems as good. Infinity focus, no glare from interior, mounts correctly without any movement.

R

ryaaannnn

I have the Metabones adapter and its been pretty good, I havent had any issues with it.

Diane B

I wonder if that was an issue that was due in part to it being a tilt adapter rather than a straight adapter. My Fotodiox Nikon to FD adapter focuses to infinity and there is even glass involved. Nonetheless, there are cheaper F adapters that work fine.