The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-5 better in low light than D7000? Yes, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
sadly there are less of them at Vetran and classic hill-climbs than at (say) the Indy ... ;-)

I just love the "round the tight bend" front on shots with the cars in 'body roll' and lifting a tyre ...
Something like this?

D300 with 300mm f/4.0 @ f/4.0

It's difficult to get any motion blur in the wheels at this angle. Clients generally prefer something like the one below (from an S-turn), even if it's not at all sharp.

Fuji S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 150mm and f/5.0

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Somebody over at dpr claimed that the 14-35 f/2.0 is out of stock at most major camera shops. I checked, and he seems to be right. Seems like the qualities of the E-5 have spurred new interest in the SHG lenses. There's talk about a 3 months wait before more lenses are coming in. Stock of the 50mm f/2.0 is also running low.

raist3d

Somebody over at dpr claimed that the 14-35 f/2.0 is out of stock at most major camera shops. I checked, and he seems to be right. Seems like the qualities of the E-5 have spurred new interest in the SHG lenses. There's talk about a 3 months wait before more lenses are coming in. Stock of the 50mm f/2.0 is also running low.
Hmmm I am honestly not sure how the E-5 would do this now after several years of several 4/3rd bodies. Here's another thought: maybe 4/3rds SGH glass is being discontinued? The e-5 being the last 4/3rds, this makes sense- put out the E-5 and drive demand for the lenses to get them to move (margins on lenses probably higher than camera though the E_5 probably has a good margin on it), and finally sell remaining stock.

- Raist

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Discontinue SHG lenses just as they launch the best 4/3 camera ever? Wouldn't that be a strange thing to do, considering the E-5 is apparently stay the top model for 2-3 years?

I think it's rather due to the fact that the E-5 is selling unexpectedly well in some markets, and that many buyers feel that they at last have a 4/3 camera that deserves the best lenses. The SHG lenses are probably made more ore less manually in small batches anyway, but if they have a supply problem, it may last for a while. There's probably special glass involved that takes time to manufacture.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
I was told I should receive my SHG glass next week. Already more than a week late then ..... hmmm

Hope this is a good sign WRT there is high demand for SHG glass and that for Olympus this is a sign to continue the 43 system - especially with an E7 with still OVF :cool:

raist3d

Discontinue SHG lenses just as they launch the best 4/3 camera ever? Wouldn't that be a strange thing to do, considering the E-5 is apparently stay the top model for 2-3 years?
Is it really that strange? How many people are really buying the E-5 then the SHG glass? Think about it- that glass is not what sells everyday, and they need to move it out. Release the e-5, get it out of stock and prepare the way for the full micro four thirds switch soon. They are going to be coming with "pro glass" for micro four thirds, the first one just announced as a mockup. They are going to redo the entire line (equivalent-wise, not quite 1 y 1 but range wise). There's no reason to continue producing 4/3rds lenses after E-5 and as a company you would like to take out all the stock lenses.

I think it's rather due to the fact that the E-5 is selling unexpectedly well in some markets, and that many buyers feel that they at last have a 4/3 camera that deserves the best lenses. The SHG lenses are probably made more ore less manually in small batches anyway, but if they have a supply problem, it may last for a while. There's probably special glass involved that takes time to manufacture.
The E-5 at least in USA sure isn't selling that much. At least the big dealer in LA had them all on special order and seemed more like Olympus has been trailing the supply. The E-5 is a camera aimed at the 4/3rds owner with 4/3rds glass (even Olympus publicly said this), there aren't much incentives to being new people in.

I agree SHG lenses aren't made every day. Also I am not saying this is a 100% done deal the way I described, just saying really, I wouldn't be surprised. The lenses according to "Chris from Osaka" in Japan (the SHG) *were not selling at all*, and they were starting to disappear from stores including stores that supported Olympus (according to him).

I would like to know from where everyone is getting the E-5 is "selling like hotcakes" honestly.

- Raist

raist3d

I was told I should receive my SHG glass next week. Already more than a week late then ..... hmmm

Hope this is a good sign WRT there is high demand for SHG glass and that for Olympus this is a sign to continue the 43 system - especially with an E7 with still OVF :cool:
Hope springs eternal doesn't it? :) It's not happening. The only chance I give it is if the E-5 does indeed fly off *and* the new president sees something in this. The new president is the wild card. I want to know if he plans to trim Olympus Imaging or do a final "push" to "do what it takes" to make a dent in the market.

I think we will see major changes soon. I don't think he's going to be resting at all in his new position.

- Raist

ptomsu

Workshop Member
Well,

I think the new presidents main task is to lead Olympus to better globalization. Not sure if that means anything to the products itself.

But hope is there. It is a shame that a company with such a great idea (E system) and being co-inventor of M43 is not able to really rock the market. Think about if the E5 would have had a Sony sensor of the latest generation wit sam weak AA filter it has today, it would blow away any competition. Instead they were forced to use the "old" Panasonic sensor, not even their new GH2 sensor, which would also have been a big leap forward.

So I think it is rather these kind of contracts and decisions which stop them from become real top players in photography.

There is hope ....

Riley

They did say something about one of his missions will include accelerating programs. So one thing comes to mind, the 2015 deadline for imaging.

I think a CEO would need to be convinced that continuation in SLRs can never be profitable first. Sort of a rare situation where an otherwise viable company ends production and development and leaves owners of an entire lens range to an adapter route on another format.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/10/olympus-idUSTOE71904620110210
"Woodford said personnel changes and slashing back office costs had enabled him to turn Olympus's European operations around and make $200 million in profit, nine years after he took them over at break-even."

http://www.olympus-global.com/en/news/2011a/nr110210corpe.html
"These new appointments are being made to reinforce the business infrastructure for global management, and to accelerate the execution of strategies that are outlined in the 2010 Corporate Strategic Plan."

raist3d

Well,

I think the new presidents main task is to lead Olympus to better globalization. Not sure if that means anything to the products itself.
Of course it means products also. How else do you execute on the strategies that the company setup for each division. Also he is going to have to take a close look at Olympus Imaging because Olympus Imaging has been loosing market/revenues constantly now for like four years, accelerating that trend in the last year and a half including now in the red. He's going to have to take a look at the division and fix, sell or kill. Olympus the company is not going to keep an unprofitable division like that for too long. This was said before also by the company higher management.

I do think he's going to give the division a chance. I want to see how he helps them or not with the decisions.

But hope is there. It is a shame that a company with such a great idea (E system) and being co-inventor of M43 is not able to really rock the market.
Well they are the ones consistently saying there's no more 4/3rds in the future (after E-5, now even said by themselves). Unless something drastic direction wise happens, that's the last of the 4/3rds. It makes no sense then to make expensive lenses in that line if the system is getting canned.

Think about if the E5 would have had a Sony sensor of the latest generation wit sam weak AA filter it has today, it would blow away any competition.
Yup. I mean, that's part of my big frustration with the E-5. The e-5 took a good camera (E-3) and tweaked it/optimized it (though carried some quirks like its user interface/ergonomics), made it to 2011 with a 2008 sensor. But by the way I wouldn't even say a Sony sensor, a GH2 sensor would have been enough. It would have surpassed the resolution of the 16/18 MP competitors, has no banding, and allows the ISO advantage to be kept close enough that a faster aperture or lens could bring the camera very close to what competitors can do.

Instead they were forced to use the "old" Panasonic sensor, not even their new GH2 sensor, which would also have been a big leap forward.
Correct. I honestly don't know where the truth lies here, but the rumors talk about a contract where Olympus had to buy Panasonic. Allegedly such contract expires this year. I have no idea if this is true honestly, and a lot are talking about it as if it was confirmed/done deal but I haven't seen it confirmed.

In the meantime you get nonsense apologetic explanations like (i) Panasonic optimized the GH2 sensor for movies and not stills (false), (ii) Olympus could chose the Panasonic sensor but decided not to (seems false considering Panasonic themselves said they hold key technologies to themselves for product differentiation) or the (iii) the current sensor is fine because the "blue crystals" Olympsu imbued on it plus the weaker AA more than make up for any issues (also false imho, though you can get fantastic shots in low iso if you get the exposure right).

So I think it is rather these kind of contracts and decisions which stop them from become real top players in photography.

There is hope ....
You have to consider why such contracts exist to begin with. There's probably good reasons here. But the hope you talk about is yes- a better sensor- for the upcoming Pens and Pen Pro. Unless something *drastic* happens, 4/3rds is no more. On the good side- the lenses you buy now Olympus is trying to make them work on the new Pen Pro. Now, trying and actually doing it are two different things. I think they will do it, and if that's the case, I wouldn't worry too much about no more bodies. Lenses carry on.

- Raist

Riley

Of course it means products also. How else do you execute on the strategies that the company setup for each division. Also he is going to have to take a close look at Olympus Imaging because Olympus Imaging has been loosing market/revenues constantly now for like four years, accelerating that trend in the last year and a half including now in the red. He's going to have to take a look at the division and fix, sell or kill. Olympus the company is not going to keep an unprofitable division like that for too long. This was said before also by the company higher management.
there is no higher than the CEO, the CoB (chairman of the board) hires him on behalf of the board, but likely the board are not in full time employment of Olympus, even the president answers to the CEO

raist3d said:
I do think he's going to give the division a chance. I want to see how he helps them or not with the decisions.

Well they are the ones consistently saying there's no more 4/3rds in the future (after E-5, now even said by themselves). Unless something drastic direction wise happens, that's the last of the 4/3rds. It makes no sense then to make expensive lenses in that line if the system is getting canned.
actually to be specific what they said until recently was pertinent to SLRs/mirrorless, now they say Pen/Pen Pro. If they had a real Pen with real controls in the first place they wouldnt even have the concept of Pen Pro. I doubt it will replace E5 in function just range position

raist3d said:
Yup. I mean, that's part of my big frustration with the E-5. The e-5 took a good camera (E-3) and tweaked it/optimized it (though carried some quirks like its user interface/ergonomics), made it to 2011 with a 2008 sensor. But by the way I wouldn't even say a Sony sensor, a GH2 sensor would have been enough. It would have surpassed the resolution of the 16/18 MP competitors, has no banding, and allows the ISO advantage to be kept close enough that a faster aperture or lens could bring the camera very close to what competitors can do.
both GH1 and GH2 have exhibited banding

raist3d said:
Correct. I honestly don't know where the truth lies here, but the rumors talk about a contract where Olympus had to buy Panasonic. Allegedly such contract expires this year. I have no idea if this is true honestly, and a lot are talking about it as if it was confirmed/done deal but I haven't seen it confirmed.

In the meantime you get nonsense apologetic explanations like (i) Panasonic optimized the GH2 sensor for movies and not stills (false), (ii) Olympus could chose the Panasonic sensor but decided not to (seems false considering Panasonic themselves said they hold key technologies to themselves for product differentiation) or the (iii) the current sensor is fine because the "blue crystals" Olympsu imbued on it plus the weaker AA more than make up for any issues (also false imho, though you can get fantastic shots in low iso if you get the exposure right).

You have to consider why such contracts exist to begin with. There's probably good reasons here. But the hope you talk about is yes- a better sensor- for the upcoming Pens and Pen Pro. Unless something *drastic* happens, 4/3rds is no more. On the good side- the lenses you buy now Olympus is trying to make them work on the new Pen Pro. Now, trying and actually doing it are two different things. I think they will do it, and if that's the case, I wouldn't worry too much about no more bodies. Lenses carry on.
- Raist
without new bodies, then lenses or not much like Contax its all over.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
My rep here in Austria told me (because I asked when I bought the E5) that there will always be a Pro line of cameras (camera) - which is currently the
E5.

Well this could be an E7 or a Pro M43, but he made also clear that the absolute Pro line would keep a mirror and OVF and have the form factor and size of the E5 as Pro's are telling Olympus this would be the size they want.

If the M43 Pro camera is such a beast I could not care less about the future of my Olympus 43 lenses - because I would then be sure that this combo would work just fine!

Hopefully we see some announcements and directions soon!

raist3d

actually to be specific what they said until recently was pertinent to SLRs/mirrorless, now they say Pen/Pen Pro.
I am sorry but they have indeed said pen. They have said several things actually but one of them is "the future is Pen." This was either the Olympus Europe head guy or Terada-san himself.

both GH1 and GH2 have exhibited banding
The GH1 can but it's very mild. The GH2 I have yet to see banding anywhere. If you have a link to that I would appreciate for my reference. I have downloaded RAWS and pushed them significantly (ISO 6400 2-3 stops up) and I have yet to see banding evidence. Regularly on the other sensors that exhibit banding this would bring up banding in the shadows (as the article I linked previously in Luminous Landscape on the E-3 talked about). And this is the 2nd issue with banding- if you get it is bad, but if you have to post process for any reason, there's often no latitude for doing so.

If one can get one or two shot super rare shots of banding on a GH2 to me that's as good as virtually no banding. Almost every CMOS can band once in a really blue moon.

without new bodies, then lenses or not much like Contax its all over.
Following that logic, then it is. But the idea here is that yes, 4/3rd lenses are discontinued, but can work on the new Pen Pro. There will certainly be new lenses on the Pen Pro (or whatever name they come up with).

- Raist

Last edited:

raist3d

My rep here in Austria told me (because I asked when I bought the E5) that there will always be a Pro line of cameras (camera) - which is currently the
E5.
You have to ask yourself who knows more about Olympus strategy: an Olympus sales representative or the Olympus whole Europe Camera marketing guy. And Olympus sales representative or the Company CEO (that's the one that said if Imaging doesn't turn around by 2015, it's over for them). And Olympus sales representative, or Mr. Terada-san himself, the head of the DSLR (that includes Pen) of Olympus Japan/HQ.

It is really irrelevant what that representative is telling you. And all you have to do also is connect the dots- for a while Olympus has been a bit coy and gradually breaking the new (though they have broken them relatively fast I say). First, both systems will be supported. Then the future is pen, and a top pro will exist "until the Pen can perform as good or better than the top pro" in all areas they expect it to. And now this presentation shows up that clearly shows, the E-5 is the last, and that without a question, it's all moving to Pens (the top pro covered by the "Pen Pro").

Well this could be an E7 or a Pro M43, but he made also clear that the absolute Pro line would keep a mirror and OVF and have the form factor and size of the E5 as Pro's are telling Olympus this would be the size they want.
Again, what that representative is saying is quite irrelevant having so many people of Olympus way over his position at the company saying the other things. Though if he said Pro M43, that doesn't contradict what Olympus has been saying.

If the M43 Pro camera is such a beast I could not care less about the future of my Olympus 43 lenses - because I would then be sure that this combo would work just fine!
That's what I have been saying :) The only concern I have there is that they really do it, that they actually do work very well. But they have said this themselves, that this is one of their top priorities. As it should be, because if that doesn't happen, the PR backlash is going to be big from the 4/3rds owner.

Hopefully we see some announcements and directions soon!
I think as far as the new president is in, we will see drastic changes soon. I would expect by years end we should be seeing some different directions. At least marketing has to change it tune.

Riley

I am sorry but they have indeed said pen. They have said several things actually but one of them is "the future is Pen." This was either the Olympus Europe head guy or Tarada-san himself.
your just not good at the concept of agreement are you
his name is Terada BTW

raist3d said:
The GH1 can but it's very mild. The GH2 I have yet to see banding anywhere. If you have a link to that I would appreciate for my reference. I have downloaded RAWS and pushed them significantly (ISO 6400 2-3 stops up) and I have yet to see banding evidence. Regularly on the other sensors that exhibit banding this would bring up banding in the shadows (as the article I linked previously in Luminous Landscape on the E-3 talked about). And this is the 2nd issue with banding- if you get it is bad, but if you have to post process for any reason, there's often no latitude for doing so.

If one can get one or two shot super rare shots of banding on a GH2 to me that's as good as virtually no banding. Almost every CMOS can band once in a really blue moon.
Well people seem to have trouble stopping GH2 from banding with video, but almost any camera you can mention you can find out it bands if you bother to look for it. The same was revealed about 5DII and 7D as it was with GH1 which bands fairly readily above ISO800. You had that discussion on those principles with Jonas with whom you disagreed. It suspect wont go any better with me

raist3d said:
Following that logic, then it is. But the idea here is that yes, 4/3rd lenses are discontinued, but can work on the new Pen Pro. There will certainly be new lenses on the Pen Pro (or whatever name they come up with).
- Raist
I think the flaw in their plan is, that AF will not be as good with these lenses than would be on a conventional SLR. If thats the case even initially, enthusiasm for them will quickly disappear as there will almost inevitably be a better replacement from mFT. All of a sudden you have no bodies and in reality no lenses either.

And I say this from wide experience with Olympus, as in my experience AF is fine in good controlled conditions, and lessens considerably when the going gets tough and as incrementally those conditions change the ability of the AF system decreases.

I do not see Olympus as a company that has an innate skill in developing AF systems. If Im wrong well I can only be happy about that, but thats my feeling about the matter and my suspicion of where its all going.

raist3d

your just not good at the concept of agreement are you
his name is Terada BTW
Please refrain from making silly commentary, thanks. I don't see why I should agree when it's not what they said. And I know it's Terada. Most people on the internet when they resort to correct spelling mistakes are looking for some stupid fight.

Well people seem to have trouble stopping GH2 from banding with video, but almost any camera you can mention you can find out it bands if you bother to look for it. The same was revealed about 5DII and 7D as it was with GH1 which bands fairly readily above ISO800. You had that discussion on those principles with Jonas with whom you disagreed. It suspect wont go any better with me
Again, where is the GH2 banding? If it's for video, at what ISO's? That still doesn't take away a superior sensor from what the E-5 has, and I haven't seen banding on stills. Like I said, you can get banding on CMOS, but if it's really hard it's irrelevant. The E-5 bands rather easy.

I think the flaw in their plan is, that AF will not be as good with these lenses than would be on a conventional SLR. If thats the case even initially, enthusiasm for them will quickly disappear as there will almost inevitably be a better replacement from mFT. All of a sudden you have no bodies and in reality no lenses either.
That is possible.

And I say this from wide experience with Olympus, as in my experience AF is fine in good controlled conditions, and lessens considerably when the going gets tough and as incrementally those conditions change the ability of the AF system decreases.

I do not see Olympus as a company that has an innate skill in developing AF systems. If Im wrong well I can only be happy about that, but thats my feeling about the matter and my suspicion of where its all going.
I think that's a possible outcome. I think the other outcome is possible also. That's why I say that I hope they manage to do what they are saying.

- Raist

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
It's also possible that they'll find a way to implement phase detection AF in a Pen pro like Sony has done with SLT. Olympus did design the E-330, a camera that if it had been launched today would probably have had an EVF. My guess is that Olympus will try to be a notch sharper than Panasonic when it comes to pro cameras, and making one with a better AF system and better compatibility with 4/3 lenses may be a way to do that.

raist3d

the present standard, although it comes from another derivative (that had less industry support) didnt come into play until after Oct 20 2006
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse330/
http://www.cipa.jp/english/hyoujunka/kikaku/pdf/DC-004_EN.pdf
this document precedes that but I can prove it if doubted
So what do you make of the e-410 then, which has "hot" ISO 100 and lower than expected ISO 1600?

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse410/page16.asp

Even the more recent e-420 is off at ISO 100:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse420/page16.asp

If what you were trying to prove is that, that was because the e-330 came before this document, surely the e-410 proves that logic wrong. I have corroborated what dpreview pointed out too, I have one.

ok, how many cameras do DxO make, and how many photographs do they take?
Not sure why DxO has to make any cameras to understand the engineering issues involved in dynamic range- at least far better than preview. As for photos they have to take a bunch if they want their RAW converter be worth anything.

are you telling me that Andy is wrong about the the nature of DxO testing as it pertains to the standard on this matter, b/se thats an argument you best take up with him.
I don't have to take it up with him at all. I don't have to do anything. Andy is not an authority in this subject and DXo is. It's that simple. But for the record, I have taken it up to preview before to Phil and Simon.

Irrespective of that, your camera has an ISO measurement that conforms to the standard, while nobody argues how well a fit that is between jpeg images, its a fact that most popular RAW converters are amenable to that same specification although this is relatively recent.
The fact that RAW converters when they don't support cameras show the truth of what is going on- that the ISO's are pushed is very telling. Now, you can comply with the standard and get that exposure at the respective ISO, but what will happen is that cameras that are actually more sensitive to light/better sensors will show less noise. This is why the 620/e-30 and forward have so much more noise than the resolution increase from 10-12 megapixels would have suggested. An E-3 has noticeable more shadow range than the E-30 and forward. The real reason is that ISO push on the other cameras, which comply with the ISO standard as you say but then you get that noise.

This is why Dxo normalizes the sensitivity and talks in the graph about signal to noise ratio. This is important, because better sensors will have a better signal.

I think arguing that DxO are the only ones right and everyone else is wrong is quite silly. DxO are right for themselves, everyone else conforms with the standard
I don't argue that DXo are the only ones right. There are other reviews that mention the noise in the E-5 and some that don't but then they go ahead and compare JPEGS between cameras. At that point a better JPEG engine will do a better result and it's well known the Olympus JPEG engine is at the top (Fuji's the other). But as far as the sensitivity of the sensors, you can even forget about conforming to an ISO then- it's the measured signal to noise ratio with standardized light. I don't know how much more accurate it can get for a comparison and the other things they mention they do.

I dont buy that at all, from yourself its simply user derived opinion, its not testing.
You are more than welcome to say that, though I provided full instructions on how to reproduce some of the testing I do myself, only to be called names, which quite frankly, doesn't seem very logical to me.

As to the difference between DxO values and those of actual camera manufacturers on review, one is data, the other is photographic derived data, which is more important?
Normalized sensitivity data is important because that's all the data you get at a given intensity to do any derived data. The derived data varies greatly in JPEG but not in RAW as far as being exclusive to each brand.

if they dont, why are the data points different. You already know the answer,
Please refrain from making suppositions as to "what I supposedly know" that you want to prove and allegedly implicitly agree with because that's simply nonsense.

its ot a matter of the sensor and pipeline, its a matter of how the tests are constructed and only that. IMO its a huge blunder on DxO's part for the usefulness of their data, and the correlation to other available data.
It's actually quite useful. Like I said, I have been able to corroborate their expected noise/iso's/DR relative to the cameras I have. They do not cover banding situations though.

Of course I said several replies back that one easy way to see all of this is for yourself, just download RAWS of the E-5 at ISO 3200 and A900, play with them, push pull, see how has much more shadow control and upon resizing down, which looks better.

likewise fitting DR to a curve optimised to the highlight end will fit some cameras better than others, hence this leads to our previous discussion of IMATEST data and the proximity of DxO data
Not really. This is all pretty linear and it's arbitrary where the manufacturers set it to.

obfuscation, you were given the opportunity twice, 3x if you include this. I gave you fair warning and its a fair call on my part, and your concluding section here gives the answer to this anyway
I am sorry but I don't believe you are in any shape or form to call it this way, more so when you can't even show due process yourself with a camera like I did with the 620 and draw.

there you go with this assumption that DxO are right, and the rest of the planet is wrong. But FWIW there is some easy math on the noise value of downsampled image sizes. If in this event you went from 24Mp to 12Mp that works out to the root of (24/12) or 1.41
I don't see how that changes anything, or has to do with much :)

- Raist

raist3d

It's also possible that they'll find a way to implement phase detection AF in a Pen pro like Sony has done with SLT. Olympus did design the E-330, a camera that if it had been launched today would probably have had an EVF. My guess is that Olympus will try to be a notch sharper than Panasonic when it comes to pro cameras, and making one with a better AF system and better compatibility with 4/3 lenses may be a way to do that.
Well keep in mind Panasonic already solved the AF issue with contrast AF. Their GH2 is really fast in AF. If you meant them supporting the 4/3rd lenses, you should check out how fast the Panny Leica F1.4 focuses. AFAIK, most if not all Panasonic 4/3rd lenses can do fast contrast AF. So right now the GH2 supports that better, much better, on micro four thirds than Olympus does.

But the end game to me is this: if we are moving to a Pen Pro, it just doesn't make sense to carry the big lenses. This means new smaller pro lenses and the 4/3rd lenses eventually discontinued if not starting to do that already. This is why Olympus canned the development of the telephoto macro 4/3rds lens.

And if they make a pen pro as big as an E-5, then I don't see much point in having gone Pen at all (I don't' think the EVF is enough to make a difference here).

- Raist

Status
Not open for further replies.