The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DMW-BLC12PP

viablex1

No, and I have been looking, but a charge on my gh2 seems to last a good long time.
-bob
hey thanks I wanted to shoot like 6 hours or so of video with it looks like it would be better than most camcorders.

matto

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
6 hours of video, wow, I think that is beyond one battery though.
The manual suggests a range of 160-170 minutes per battery, so six hours may be approaching ac adapter or three battery time.
-bob

H

hawaiigent

I got one of those from Adorama a week ago..... I suggest a periodic call to catch one when it is in stock, the sales rep had to check his inventory which he said was small at the time, and I expect it will be hit or miss for a while. Or,even just order it from their website for 59.95 and see if they can fill the order. I am of the same mind re spares. That includes a spare tire I have never used, but one day it may save my backside. Panasonic should never be out of spare batteries, another puzzler but shoot we are used to that I guess... An AC adapter might also be of value if you have a mains plug anywhere nearby. Aloha, Gerry

viablex1

thanks that is what I thought at least three batteries, no ac plugs nearby though well I might get by on two

matto