Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 51 to 72 of 72

Thread: No love for E-P3?

  1. #51
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by hot View Post
    Hehe, I never use RAW - if you have good cameras, you do not ned (lifetime consuming) RAW.
    It's the same like believing to need a RollsRoyce to get fresh rolls from backery next street.
    Hi Hot
    Shooting raw doesn't consume any extra time . . . If you're using Lightroom or Aperture - you can just make more adjustments to the RAW files, but you don't have to.
    Sure, they take up more space, but that's hardly a deal breaker with today's big drives.

    Perhaps you should try shooting RAW . . . . . I've been shooting jpg with my E-P3 so far, because their is no Aperture support yet. It doesn't save me any time, but it sure does reduce the options for PP.

    Try it - you'll buy it!

    Just this guy you know

  2. #52
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewteee View Post
    On the plastic lenses, they're fine enough. Very light. But I still would like an option for a higher quality zoom lens, something akin to the Olympus 12-60mm lens.

    Now the new 12mm lens... that one is real nice!
    HI Andrew
    Right with you. I'd like a higher quality mid range zoom - surely it'll come with the pro model later on - there are now so many good lenses for m43, that this seems more and more a glaring omission.

    the 12 is delicious, but in use, and the quality. I've been having some good results with the 14-150 zoom, it's also small and light, but decently built.

    Like Tom - unless they can build in a left sided EVF (like the NEX7) I'd rather have a smaller top plate and the possibility of adding the VF2 - which I often do, and like very much.

    I'm certainly falling more and more in love with my E-P3, it's agile and fast, the touch screen is fab, it works well with the VF2, I like the IBIS, and it's a nice thing. Hooray!

    Just this guy you know

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    Hi Hot
    Shooting raw doesn't consume any extra time . . . If you're using Lightroom or Aperture - you can just make more adjustments to the RAW files, but you don't have to.
    Agree with this. Once you get to know a camera's RAW files it's pretty quick and easy to make the core adjustments. You can use presets that you've configured or copy/paste a setting a bunch of images.

    But it also allows you more flexibility in PP. They are much more flexible than JPGs, which can fall apart pretty quick if pushed hard.

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    HI Andrew
    Right with you. I'd like a higher quality mid range zoom - surely it'll come with the pro model later on - there are now so many good lenses for m43, that this seems more and more a glaring omission.
    I hope so.

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    I've been having some good results with the 14-150 zoom, it's also small and light, but decently built.
    I've used that lens in the past and found it better than the kit lens. But it's kinda big and I don't need that much zoom range. However, if there was a constant aperture high-end zoom as mentioned above I'd put up with a larger lens.

    Which reminds me... I should try the 14-35/2 on the EP3 I don't remember if I still have my 4/3-m4/3 adapter.

  5. #55
    thearne3
    Guest

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Millsart View Post
    Tom, did you every try to shoot a 200-600mm equiv lens on your OM though ? I doubt anyone complained about it handling "big lenses" because I doubt there were any.
    Sorry I missed this...

    Yes! I have an OM 300mm f4.5. Like any big lens, I use the left hand to hold everything, right hand for controls. The lens is big enough to come with a tripod bracket - wouldn't trust the mount to hold the weight!

    Best,
    Tom

  6. #56
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewteee View Post
    Which reminds me... I should try the 14-35/2 on the EP3 I don't remember if I still have my 4/3-m4/3 adapter.
    Tried the 14-35 as well as the 35-100 as I own both with my E5 - both are great lenses, but the form factor with the EP3 simply sucks!

    AND - they are still slow in AF, even with the very much acclaimed fastest AF of the EP3. I suspect simply because the AF is not optimized for those kind of lenses. And I used the latest 43 to M43 adapter from Olympus - did not help with speed!

  7. #57
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Tried the 14-35 as well as the 35-100 as I own both with my E5 - both are great lenses, but the form factor with the EP3 simply sucks!

    AND - they are still slow in AF, even with the very much acclaimed fastest AF of the EP3. I suspect simply because the AF is not optimized for those kind of lenses. And I used the latest 43 to M43 adapter from Olympus - did not help with speed!
    Did you heck to see if the lenses have the latest firmware?

  8. #58
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Did you heck to see if the lenses have the latest firmware?
    Yes, unfortunately I have the latest FW on both lenses!

    But even on the E5 the latest FW update for the 14-35 is not satisfying at all! Olympus brought a new FW for this lens when they started selling the E5, saying this improves AF speed and accuracy. This FW brings the lens not even close in AF speed to Nikon, Sony, Pentax and Canon with similar lenses. We are not talking about some less ms, we are talking here about seconds!

    This is a big issue because for such a pro grade lens and a pro grade camera which claims to have the fastest AF this is really NOT acceptable. And there are no signs thatOlympus is working on a new FW, because they are simply putting all resources into M43 for the moment.

    I am starting to think of selling my E5 and E system lenses and get back into some legacy system from either Canon, Nikon or Sony again. Knowing there is nowhere the perfect world, but at least much less pain A shame, because mechanically and optically these pro lenses from Olympus are just stellar performers!

  9. #59
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    One question for the specialists:

    I have the E-P2 and since I sold my K5 and sometimes want a small system camera think to update the EP2- to the EP3.

    Now one thing with the EP2 I dislike is the size of the AF-point. The Leica x1 has a "spot focus" function with a very small AF point. Is this possible with the EP3? Or maybe with the EP2 (to reduce size of the AF point so I can decide more precise where I want to focus?)
    Maybe its even possible with the Ep2 and I just dont know how.

    With more and more faster primes I find the m4/3 gets more attractive for me.
    Thanks!

  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    T
    AND - they are still slow in AF, even with the very much acclaimed fastest AF of the EP3. I suspect simply because the AF is not optimized for those kind of lenses.
    vice versa - lenses (focusing gears/motors/focusing group of optical elements) are not optimized for CDAF... no firmware will help here if CDAF will continue to require it to perform a lot of fast small sequential incremental moves versus one-two moves for PDAF

  11. #61
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    one more question: How you feel about DR with the E-P3? Is it getting closer to DX sensors?

  12. #62
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    The G3 is much smaller and people don't realize the real size when they call it a mini dslr. It really isn't in person (no matter how much the pictures don't convey what it really is)

    The way I've got the G3 set up it is very fast for me to change settings.
    I tend to leave the camera on burst and moderate how I push the shutter.
    I won't be moving back and forth between AF/MF much, and
    Switching between single area and face detection is a direct button.

    My 100-300 will be on the GH2 on the G3 I will either have the 14-140 or the Oly 4/3 14-54.
    Today I went to a store to look at the EP3, G3 and GH2.
    After playing with the cameras for a while I now understand and share your opinion.
    While the EP3 feels slightly more solid and metal, I feel that the art.screen, the integrated viewfinder of the Panas are an advantage. Since I shoot a lot my kids the IBIS of the Oly would not be that much of an advantage(een though its nice for sure).
    Now between the G3 and GH2 I feel the G3 has enough buttons so I can set it up to access everything I need fast.
    So finally I decided the G3 works best for what I want (small camera for casual shooting).

    I also had the opportunity to take some lenses and see how I like them and have to say:
    The older 14-45 seems indeed sharper than the newer 14-42.
    Also I brought the 14 and 45macro primes and besides the faster aparture they seem to deliever an clear additional sharpness advantage over the 14-45.
    I think I will keep the G3, sell my EP2 and I also feel like I will (keep) and use primes on the G3 quite often. This 45/2.8 is sharp!

  13. #63
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Tom,

    the G3 is for sure a good decision!

    WRT DR of EP3 and G3 in comparison to APSC sensors (especially the one used in the K5) I am sure that if you measure it then APSC will be better! In practice I am very happy with my EP3 DR (as I was with the DR from the EP2) - it delivers what I need.

    WRT Oly M43 lenses - I already wrote that I am a bit disappointed with the kit lens build quality, but if that actually comes down to be bad in daily use I cannot say. And IQ wise both the 14-45 and the 45-150 are excellent performers. So it is maybe something left in my brain that a good lens needs to be built of metal - like Leica - in reality this has disappeared to a large extent today I am sure ....

    I will definitely get a 12 and 45 Oly lens as these are real highlights. And the 12 has the ingredients to become my almost always on lens on the EP3.

    Interesting to see that you finally sold the K5. In terms of size advantage M43 for sure is better! And IQ is not so much less than from the K5 and APSC, so I would say even in daily usage it is irrelevant.

    I do hope for a Pro M43 from Oly or Pana though - sigh!
    Last edited by ptomsu; 11th August 2011 at 10:44.

  14. #64
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Tom,

    the G3 is for sure a good decision!

    WRT DR of EP3 and G3 in comparison to APSC sensors (especially the one used in the K5) I am sure that if you measure it then APSC will be better! In practice I am very happy with my EP3 DR (as I was with the DR from the EP2) - it delivers what I need.

    WRT Oly M43 lenses - I already wrote that I am a bit disappointed with the kit lens build quality, but if that actually comes down to be bad in daily use I cannot say. And IQ wise both the 14-45 and the 45-150 are excellent performers. So it is maybe something left in my brain that a good lens needs to be built of metal - like Leica - in reality this has disappeared to a large extent today I am sure ....

    I will definitely get a 12 and 45 Oly lens as these are real highlights. And the 12 has the ingredients to become my almost always on lens on the EP3.

    Interesting to see that you finally sold the K5. In terms of size advantage M43 for sure is better! And IQ is not so much less than from the K5 and APSC, so I would say even in daily usage it is irrelevant.

    I do hope for a Pro M43 from Oly or Pana though - sigh!
    I just couldnt get the K5 focus consistant, as much as I loved other things (the small lenses etc.)

    The M43 gets more interesting for me with the growing number of primes and lenses, the bodies also get more interesting with the EP3 having a flash included and the g3 being so nice and small and the EVF getting better (even though I still prefer OVF).

    I am really surprized how its possible to build a camera in size of the G3 with viewfinder and flash etc.

    Since I still do a lot outdoors and lately also am into longer bike-trips I have occasions where I want a camera with decent IQ which is not too big.

    I am somewhat undecided with lenses though.
    The 45 Macro seems a keeper (but then the new Oly 45/1.8 will be even a stop faster).
    First impression of 14/2.5 seems also not so bad (even though I read that its a compromise and also includes massive distorsion software correction), but maybe the 12/1.8 is even a little better (but also bigger, and also massive distorsion correction + I find it really at the limit price wise).

    The 14-42 Pana first impresiion I am a bit disappointed, the older 14-45 Pana I still have seems smaller, zooms smoother, and sharper.

    I am pretty sure I would want a 25/1.4 when its available.

    What I dont understand yet: will software correction work also when using Oly lenses on Pana and vise versa or only when using pana on pana and oly on oly?

  15. #65
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Oly and Panasonic both correct for distortion on all lenses. So interchange without fear.

    Panasonic corrects for CA and Oly does not. So Panasonic lens on Panasonic body - yes. All other combos No.

  16. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    I had a play with the Olympus E-P3 and E-PL3 last night along with the Olympus 12mm and 45mm lenses. The E-P3 is on sale in Australia now and the E-PL3 about a month off. The 12mm lens will be shipping in late August here with the 45mm a month later.

    I had been thinking of the E-PL3 to replace my E-P1 as I liked the idea of the fold out LCD. Very useful for me as I do a lot of tripod work and would come in handy when shooting low.

    I really didn't like using the E-PL3 so it became a no brainer and I am now the owner of a black E-P3 with the new kit zoom and have placed the 12mm f/2 on order. That 12mm lens is simply amazing and was even good mounted on my old E-P1.

    I wasn't terribly impressed by the 45mm lens. It is fine and good value for money and seems to have good bokeh - but after using the manual focus ring on the 12mm lens, it was really dissapointing.

  17. #67
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Oly and Panasonic both correct for distortion on all lenses. So interchange without fear.

    Panasonic corrects for CA and Oly does not. So Panasonic lens on Panasonic body - yes. All other combos No.
    Thats good to know. Thank you!

    By the way took some more images at lunch with the 14-45 vs the 14mm and 45mm Macro lens and have to say images today dont show such a clear advantage of the primes over the zoom at f5.6.
    Last edited by Paratom; 12th August 2011 at 04:38.

  18. #68
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by t_streng View Post
    I just couldnt get the K5 focus consistant, as much as I loved other things (the small lenses etc.)

    The 14-42 Pana first impresiion I am a bit disappointed, the older 14-45 Pana I still have seems smaller, zooms smoother, and sharper.
    Tom,

    I found the same WRT K5 AF already some 8 months ago, so obviously they did not improve with FW significantly, an finally this was the reason I sold it - all other was pretty great with the K5!

    It is a shame that meanwhile all vendors build their kit zooms just very badly. I feel the same for the Oly 14-42 II, which is optically pretty good as far as I can tell, but WRT mechanical build it is simply a shame compared to the older version. I understand that vendors try to keep entry prices down, but maybe it would already help to ask some 50-100€ more and we could get a almost decent built kit lens.

    Otherwise I am very happy with the EP3 and kit lenses.

    One of my fix starters will be the Oly 45 (as portrait lens) and the 12 as almost always on camera lens. And then I will simply take my other kit lens, the 40-150 for the tele end and I found also that on the wider end I usually like zooms more than on the wide end.

    Still thinking about adding the Pana 7-14 or the Oly 9-18 but it might rather become the 7-14, as the 9-18 is not so much wider than the 12 Oly.

    I am actually thinking of selling my Olympus 43 gear because it is just too much overlap with the M43 and rather get a FF DSLR again - looking to the upcoming Canon 5DMkIII, which should give me high resolution for relatively low cost and paired with some selected EF-L glass a really good performer I assume, especially with the latest generation of primes.

    And for MFD, well I would then get out of that, I am almost never using my H3D39 and also would not any other H4Dxyz. Rather a S2 but this system is currently too expensive for me.

  19. #69
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Tom,

    I found the same WRT K5 AF already some 8 months ago, so obviously they did not improve with FW significantly, an finally this was the reason I sold it - all other was pretty great with the K5!

    It is a shame that meanwhile all vendors build their kit zooms just very badly. I feel the same for the Oly 14-42 II, which is optically pretty good as far as I can tell, but WRT mechanical build it is simply a shame compared to the older version. I understand that vendors try to keep entry prices down, but maybe it would already help to ask some 50-100 more and we could get a almost decent built kit lens.

    Otherwise I am very happy with the EP3 and kit lenses.

    One of my fix starters will be the Oly 45 (as portrait lens) and the 12 as almost always on camera lens. And then I will simply take my other kit lens, the 40-150 for the tele end and I found also that on the wider end I usually like zooms more than on the wide end.

    Still thinking about adding the Pana 7-14 or the Oly 9-18 but it might rather become the 7-14, as the 9-18 is not so much wider than the 12 Oly.

    I am actually thinking of selling my Olympus 43 gear because it is just too much overlap with the M43 and rather get a FF DSLR again - looking to the upcoming Canon 5DMkIII, which should give me high resolution for relatively low cost and paired with some selected EF-L glass a really good performer I assume, especially with the latest generation of primes.

    And for MFD, well I would then get out of that, I am almost never using my H3D39 and also would not any other H4Dxyz. Rather a S2 but this system is currently too expensive for me.
    Since my Canon 7D experience (I didnt find it any better regarding consistent AF than the K5) I would be carefull with Canon-even though some of their primes are just great (50/1.2 for example).
    Thats why I stay with Nikon right now as DSLR plus the S2 where I am very happy... For the last months I allways used either the S2 or the M9 when I wanted it smaller or a reall small camera. I keep the Nikon for fast action/Tele/flash but frienkly I use it very very seldomly.
    Peter-I think you should sell your HD39 and your E5 and by the S2 with 3 lenses. That plus the M4/3 and you will be happy. Other wise you will just go around and around (Nikon->Sony->Oly->Canon->Nikon->Sony)
    If I didnt have the S2 the A900 would be my "big camera" of choice.
    I also realized that I do not need soo many lenses. I get a long very good with primes lately.

    BAck to m4/3:
    Of the wideangle zooms I decided for the 9-18 instead of the 7-14 some time ago, because I thought the range of the 9-18 is more usefull for me going up to 35mm FOV and the size fits better the m4/3 cameras. I dont know yet how good it does on the G3 though.
    Maybe I will even skip a wide angle prime...dont know yet...

  20. #70
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by t_streng View Post
    Since my Canon 7D experience (I didnt find it any better regarding consistent AF than the K5) I would be carefull with Canon-even though some of their primes are just great (50/1.2 for example).
    Thats why I stay with Nikon right now as DSLR plus the S2 where I am very happy... For the last months I allways used either the S2 or the M9 when I wanted it smaller or a reall small camera. I keep the Nikon for fast action/Tele/flash but frienkly I use it very very seldomly.
    Peter-I think you should sell your HD39 and your E5 and by the S2 with 3 lenses. That plus the M4/3 and you will be happy. Other wise you will just go around and around (Nikon->Sony->Oly->Canon->Nikon->Sony)
    If I didnt have the S2 the A900 would be my "big camera" of choice.
    I also realized that I do not need soo many lenses. I get a long very good with primes lately.

    BAck to m4/3:
    Of the wideangle zooms I decided for the 9-18 instead of the 7-14 some time ago, because I thought the range of the 9-18 is more usefull for me going up to 35mm FOV and the size fits better the m4/3 cameras. I dont know yet how good it does on the G3 though.
    Maybe I will even skip a wide angle prime...dont know yet...
    Tom,

    WRT FF DSLRs and H3D39 - I think you may be right. I will just give it some time to see what the next incarnations of Nikon, Sony Canon in the high resolution area are ... then I will finally decide.

    But I know, the S2 is very tempting

  21. #71
    Senior Member DHart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pacific NorthWest
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by t_streng View Post
    By the way took some more images at lunch with the 14-45 vs the 14mm and 45mm Macro lens and have to say images today dont show such a clear advantage of the primes over the zoom at f5.6.
    The Panny 14-45 is really a very sharp, fine lens indeed. Very impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    Still thinking about adding the Pana 7-14…
    Awesome lens!

    Quote Originally Posted by ptomsu View Post
    I am actually thinking of selling my Olympus 43 gear because it is just too much overlap with the M43 and rather get a FF DSLR again - looking to the upcoming Canon 5DMkIII
    I don't know about the MkIII, but I can say with absolute certainty, the image quality with the 5DMkII with L lenses is stunningly and dramatically above m4/3. This won't be a surprise to most folks, but every time I compare my images between my 5DMkII and my best m4/3 gear, the difference is quite dramatic. I love my m4/3 gear and keep buying more of it, but if you want that really superb IQ and don't mind the size, I would heartily endorse going for the 5DMkII or III in addition to your m4/3 gear.
    Don

    "Be kind, everyone you encounter is fighting battles you have no awareness of."

  22. #72
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    3,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: No love for E-P3?

    Quote Originally Posted by DHart View Post

    I don't know about the MkIII, but I can say with absolute certainty, the image quality with the 5DMkII with L lenses is stunningly and dramatically above m4/3. This won't be a surprise to most folks, but every time I compare my images between my 5DMkII and my best m4/3 gear, the difference is quite dramatic. I love my m4/3 gear and keep buying more of it, but if you want that really superb IQ and don't mind the size, I would heartily endorse going for the 5DMkII or III in addition to your m4/3 gear.
    Don,

    thanks for feedback. I owned once a 5DMkII and a 16-35 II and the good old 24-70 and the 1,2/85. All were great lenses and I loved them all! Unfortunately sold all for the A900 and Sony/Zeiss zooms - I never was less happy than with that Sony combo. Not sure why, especially because lot of people like it, but I never became friend with the Sony and lenses.

    The good thing about 5D2 is that today you can get it pretty cheap already and so this could definitely be a great step back into that system.

    The E system (43) is of course better than M43, especially with pro grade lenses (which I own), but I feel it is kind of dying, so I do no longer want to invest.

    Sony is not much option as I said above. Nikon disappointed me with their new primes, I like the Canon L series better. So if FF DSLR Canon is my favorite today.

    The S2 - well this is a totally different league but I am currently investing in different things in my life, so I do not have the money for a S System with 2 or 3 lenses. But it is on my radar once I am through my current investment phase

    But in order to come back to this thread, I do like my EP3 very much. And meanwhile I even like my 2 plastic kit lenses, as they are exceptionally sharp and well built, at least my feeling after using them now for a week. And the big advantage - reasonably cheap and lightweight to be carried around all the time, even for serious photography.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •