Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: M-mount for Ricoh GRX

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ron (Netherlands)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    M-mount for Ricoh GRX

    Anybody got his/her hands on the new (Leica) M-mount module for the GRX?
    Leica: IIa sync conversion, M6 TTL Millenium, Fuji X-E1;
    My Flickr

  2. #2
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Godfrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near San Jose, California
    Posts
    7,929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: M-mount for Ricoh GXR

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron (Netherlands) View Post
    Anybody got his/her hands on the new (Leica) M-mount module for the GXR?
    I've got a pre-order on it with Popflash.com: they're expecting it to be available about middle week of September. From the descriptions and the previews so far, it sounds ilke it's going to be a sweet performer.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RichA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: M-mount for Ricoh GXR

    Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey View Post
    I've got a pre-order on it with Popflash.com: they're expecting it to be available about middle week of September. From the descriptions and the previews so far, it sounds ilke it's going to be a sweet performer.
    It's going to be very interesting. No moire filter, a decent LCD screen on the camera and the ability to mount a slew of lenses. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the NEX.

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Godfrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near San Jose, California
    Posts
    7,929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: M-mount for Ricoh GXR

    Quote Originally Posted by RichA View Post
    It's going to be very interesting. No moire filter, a decent LCD screen on the camera and the ability to mount a slew of lenses. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the NEX.
    And a sensor and focusing system customized/optimized for the RF film camera lenses too, along with a very high quality clip-on EVF. I think it's going to be quite special, in several ways. Can't wait to get to work with it!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •