The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M-mount for Ricoh GRX

Godfrey

Re: M-mount for Ricoh GXR

Anybody got his/her hands on the new (Leica) M-mount module for the GXR?
I've got a pre-order on it with Popflash.com: they're expecting it to be available about middle week of September. From the descriptions and the previews so far, it sounds ilke it's going to be a sweet performer.

RichA

I've got a pre-order on it with Popflash.com: they're expecting it to be available about middle week of September. From the descriptions and the previews so far, it sounds ilke it's going to be a sweet performer.
It's going to be very interesting. No moire filter, a decent LCD screen on the camera and the ability to mount a slew of lenses. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the NEX.

Godfrey

It's going to be very interesting. No moire filter, a decent LCD screen on the camera and the ability to mount a slew of lenses. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the NEX.
And a sensor and focusing system customized/optimized for the RF film camera lenses too, along with a very high quality clip-on EVF. I think it's going to be quite special, in several ways. Can't wait to get to work with it!