The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic GH2 - wrist strap?

rrobinson54

I recently picked up a 2nd GH2 body and would like to use a wrist strap on this body. Any recommendations? I am leaning toward a Gordy's wrist strap with string attachment. Any one using the Gordy's wrist strap on their GH2? Would there be a better alternative?

Thanks!

MRfanny

i use the black pen leather wrist strap that comes with the mini leather pen bag. it does say pen on it but i dont care. matches very nicely with the silver and black details. it also comes with a nice black leather neck strap too....but i havent had the guts to hang it off my neck because of the rivet problems with the older gh1's.

Brian Mosley

I use a Gariz leather wrist strap - a little short, but works perfectly with the Pen when used for the left hand.

Cheers

Brian

CPWarner

Looks like a RRS L plate, I also have one.

A second question is what is the bubble level that is in the hot shoe? And, how well does it work?

Amin

I use a Gariz leather wrist strap - a little short, but works perfectly with the Pen when used for the left hand.

Cheers

Brian
I don't have a Gariz wrist strap but can speak to the overall quality of their products being excellent :thumbs:.

slosync

Looks like a RRS L plate, I also have one.

A second question is what is the bubble level that is in the hot shoe? And, how well does it work?
That is a Flat Circular Bubble Level (Approx $5) from Amazon. Fits very snug so no problem with falling out.

It's great for use on a monopod or a tripod.... especially on tripods when using a ballhead and taking landscapes and pano pics.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Flat-Circular-Bubble-Level-Camera/dp/B005J2MWS2/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1316994344&sr=1-9

Cheers,
Don