Site Sponsors

Thread: Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 for 95 on eBay

Post Thanks / Like

Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 for 95 on eBay

I was monitoring the price of the Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5, which has been pretty low lately, when one seller decreased their listed price significantly. nomohideo2005 have it for US $138.88 + 10 shipping. That's 95 in total. Unbelievable!

I have never bought from them, so don't know if it's all a scam. But with 100% feedback over 700 sales I doubt it and have placed my own order. I was tempted to be a capitalist and buy up a whole whack of lenses for resale. But instead... be my guest!

**New Panasonic 14mm F2.5 Lumix G Lens for M4/3 BLACK *** Japan Made *** (0885170023529) | eBay
    Listen to my new album "The Drones" free on BandCamp. Visit my Flickr images, website, or blog. Cheers!

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 for 95 on eBay

The prices have plummeted everywhere. This is a mystery to me. Still the fixed focus toy stereo lens is about the same price or even more the the 14/2.5.

I paid $320 or so for my sample?

The Leica fans have a point, I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm only guessing here, but the 14mm has been sold very cheap with GF3's. In December/January you paid less for the GF3 w/14mm and old 14-42mm, than the 14mm separately, and I see they are still selling the GF3 with just the 14mm for less than the 14mm separately.

Post Thanks / Like

Lens arrived promptly. Lens is great! Buyer very happy.
    Listen to my new album "The Drones" free on BandCamp. Visit my Flickr images, website, or blog. Cheers!