The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

e410 test shot

helenhill

Crisp & Spot on

Oly's Colours have an overall Lovely Palette..... Quite Pleasing to the Eye
Best- H :)

simonclivehughes

Just curious Lili, is that a jpeg output, and did you do any post processing on it? Also, just how compact is that whole rig? I've got D300's at the moment but I'd love something smaller to tote about.

I just picked up an LX3 but with a DP1 GRD II and GX100, I'm just not sure if I'll keep it. Still looking for more reach in a small package.

Ciao,

Lili

Just curious Lili, is that a jpeg output, and did you do any post processing on it? Also, just how compact is that whole rig? I've got D300's at the moment but I'd love something smaller to tote about.

I just picked up an LX3 but with a DP1 GRD II and GX100, I'm just not sure if I'll keep it. Still looking for more reach in a small package.

Ciao,

Simon, it is a jpeg straight from camera, no Post at all.
It is, by numbers, just bit smaller than the K100d (say 15% or so), in hand it feels much smaller and lighter. The kit lenses are much smaller than the Pentax Kit equivalents. Despite having 'only' three focus points, it focuses MUCH faster and more accurately IMHO.
The integral focus motors are MUCH quieter than the K100d's body mounted motor.
Here is body sans lens next oto my GRD for scale

Last edited:

Lili

Thanks Guy
Here is another one, exposure lightened a bit through Picnik
Number 607 doesn't get mail anymore

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
See I was thinking there other lens the 14-54. They don't have the 12-60 at Dell. I can sneak this puppy in the door:D

I need a toy and i don't have one . and it is making me pout. LOL

need a sports car instead of my 18 wheeler. I was thinking the E520 and the 14-54.

Lili

See I was thinking there other lens the 14-54. They don't have the 12-60 at Dell. I can sneak this puppy in the door:D

I need a toy and i don't have one . and it is making me pout. LOL

need a sports car instead of my 18 wheeler. I was thinking the E520 and the 14-54.
Guy, have not tried the e520 or the 14-54, I REALLY like the 14-42 ;)

V

Vivek

Nice, Lili.

Prices of these (410kits) have dropped below many P&S cams!

Joan

Congrats on your new cam, Lili. very sharp shots.

Now *why* did I sell my E410 ....:confused::banghead: ?????? ;)

I still have the 14-42 and 40-150, still waiting to see the G1 results before I decide which way to go, back to Oly or onward to Panny m4/3.

Have fun, post more!! :)

Lili

Congrats on your new cam, Lili. very sharp shots.

Now *why* did I sell my E410 ....:confused::banghead: ?????? ;)

I still have the 14-42 and 40-150, still waiting to see the G1 results before I decide which way to go, back to Oly or onward to Panny m4/3.

Have fun, post more!! :)
Tank you Joan, I am sure the G-1 or any forthcoming Oly E or m43 series are gonna be great.
One advantage to riding the trailing edge of the tech wave is the Bargain Factor ;)

Be sure I will be posting more ;)