The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OM-D size comparisions

jonoslack

Shhh... so far, I've succeeded very well not liking the NEX7. It would be nice to keep it that way.
Oops, sorry Jorgen - the NEX7 is a shocking cameras - you'd hate it!

Anyway, surely you've realised by now, we are doomed never to have the same camera (mind you, I might even buy a Nikon if I thought I'd be able to take pictures like yours).

retow

. . . and the NEX7 as well?
I deeply want an OMD, but I can't find a good enough excuse
Try weather sealing, don't we all need at least one camera which has it? I just got my NEX 7 one week ago, but that OM-D looks tempting as well:ROTFL:

jonoslack

Try harder. :salute:
I am the egg man (but I still can't quite get there).:ROTFL:

Try weather sealing, don't we all need at least one camera which has it? I just got my NEX 7 one week ago, but that OM-D looks tempting as well:ROTFL:
Yes Yes - that was my original excuse . . . but I have a Sony A77 for the weather sealed bit . . . actually, the NEX7 got rather wet yesterday (kit lens attached). . . but it does look tempting. I've just been watching Kai's review on DigitalRev, and even that failed to damp my enthusiasm.

PS Where's the 'fun with my OMD' thread?