Site Sponsors

Thread: Panasonic G3 LCD Problem

lesley12

Panasonic G3 LCD Problem

I bought a Panasonic G3 from one of the members on here but now the rear LCD is not displaying anything! I tried pressing the LCD / EVF button but the LCD still remains black!

Been in the menu but not sure what to do. Everything is working ok except for the black LCD!!

Anyone else had issues with that?

I rang Panasonic and they said it is a known issue. Apparently the G3 is still under warranty but i cant claim on that.

Any help appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Panasonic G3 LCD Problem

press the 'Display' button on the back of the camera until the display mode you want appears

Post Thanks / Like

You brought this up on Dpreview and it was understood that there was a legal battle and ite gone way beyond anyone helping you. Best if this thread is ignored because the other was very nasty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lesley12 View Post
    I bought a Panasonic G3 from one of the members on here but now the rear LCD is not displaying anything! I tried pressing the LCD / EVF button but the LCD still remains black!

Been in the menu but not sure what to do. Everything is working ok except for the black LCD!!

Anyone else had issues with that?

I rang Panasonic and they said it is a known issue. Apparently the G3 is still under warranty but i cant claim on that.

Any help appreciated.
    I don't suppose Panasonic has any reference to this problem on their website? If they do have a known issue, they should let people know.