The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Rich M

Lovely shots everyone.
More later - in haste now. However, my OMD was put through it's paces over the weekend - a whole' day's rain and mud, with it and the P 12-35 slung over a wet shoulder - then nights in a steamy humid tent.

Aaahhhh Jono....wellingtons.....aka wellies, topboots, billy-boots, gumboots, gumbies, gummies, barnboots, wellieboots, muckboots, sheepboots or poopkickers.

Really quite fashion forward.....I expect to seem some iteration on next year's runway.

Looks like the fun. How did the 12-35 handle in the humidity?

R

JMaher

My Significant Other and I on vacation in Milan. OM-D with Kit lens taken by a friend of mine. The OM-D worked great for the entire vacation and I can truthfully say I didn't miss my Canon 5D2 at all. While there are a number of pictures of us they all seem to have a glass of wine in the foreground.:)

Jim

jonoslack

My Significant Other and I on vacation in Milan. OM-D with Kit lens taken by a friend of mine. The OM-D worked great for the entire vacation and I can truthfully say I didn't miss my Canon 5D2 at all. While there are a number of pictures of us they all seem to have a glass of wine in the foreground.:)

Jim
Hi Jim - funny that - most of my pictures seem to have a glass of wine in the foreground too . . . rather often empty!

Like this one taken last night using the Leica 75 'cron

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
A few atmospherics with the OM-D and 12-50 while driving up to Maine.

Driving into the Sunset

The Parking Lot at Hannaford's

Fun camera!

--Matt

GaryAyala

A Quick Wine Run to Los Olivos:

Bridalwood Winery

Coquelicot Estate Tasting Room

Thanks for viewing,

Gary

Braeside

Nice punch colours Gary.

Rain today has been torrential (about 2" fell in the last 24 hours). I took shelter in a glasshouse and saw this:

Prickly Heart

kweide

Revenge
Done with fairy dust thru PP

Olympus E-M5, M.Zuiko 45, noNR
ISO200 @ f4.5, 1/1000 second, 45 mm focal length​

jonoslack

Smashing Bart
What's the 100mm f4 that the lingerie and lighthouse shot reports? . . . . . my, those are BIG pants!