The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Mike Woods

Mike....I think I could give you a shoebox, a pin and a strip of film emulsion and you would take a great shot.

Thanks for sharing.

R
Oh if that were true, Rich, but thank you anyway!

Dave - terrific shot with the 45mm macro.

Peter - great images from a very underrated lens.

Mike

jonoslack

Mike....I think I could give you a shoebox, a pin and a strip of film emulsion and you would take a great shot.

Thanks for sharing.

R
Quite agree Rich
Irritating isn't it!

Your frog's pretty good too.

Peter - that Portuguese man of ware used to be our most feared when swimming in Cornwall - really nasty stinger. Great picture though.

all the best

Brian Mosley

After a lengthy pause, due to life priorities... I'm tentatively back with the E-M5 and my favourite legacy lens.

Thanks everyone, for lighting the way home! :) I hope you all got your wishes this Christmas.

Brian

Elliot

On Thursday morning, I returned from taking my wife and daughter to the airport and found this potential intruder at the front door, investigating the lock. :)

OM-D with 12-50 kit lens

Last edited:

Knorp

On Thursday morning, I returned from taking my wife and daughter to the airport and found this potential intruder at the front door, investigating the lock. :)
Definitely a lock-picker and you got him red-handed, Elliot !
:)

All the best.

Knorp

My first photo outing since a long time, late afternoon 'polder' in glorious sunshine !
But boy - was that wind blowing and cold - brrr.

Knorp

Wonderfully wonderful ! It leaves everything to the viewer's imagination what that man hides behind his cape.
And the girl's expression is priceless.
One of your best observations and captures, Mike !

All the best.

Knorp

Here's a couple of 'action' shots with the 35-100 Panasonic:
Converted to black and white as it was a drab day.
Speaking of 'action': I've had to wipe the mud of my screen !
Seems to be a fab lens to me. Mmm, now I can feel an imminent GAS atttack coming up.
Where are my pills ?

All the very best.