The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

RavenMad

Relaxing in the garden with Holly and LeeLu (Helios 44M-4)

Testing a new acquisition - crappy Hanimex 28-80 Macro @ 80mm (+14mm extension tube):

Maggie O

It's never easy when the spirit fills ya!

BTW, it printed up beautifully on my new Epson 3880! I love the OM-D/3880 combo!

jonoslack

Lots of good shots . . . these are just to prove that I haven't 'lost the faith' but I have been a bit busy elsewhere!

I bet you 27 to 1 that there won't be a rainbow

Tin Roof

Sunset and Thatch

All taken with the Panasonic 35-100

all the best to all - so many good shots :clap::clap: (Maggie, I especially like Hallelujah).

kweide

Steamy window
Are you ready for your lingerie shooting ?? She answered from
with the steamy wet shower cabin like only a woman can:
"Just a minute, painting nails ... just a second" So i took a view
and what i saw made me smile. See yourself !

Olympus E-M5 + M.Zuiko 45, noNR
ISO200 @ f1.8, 1/125 second, 45 mm focal length​

emr

Damn that silver OM-D looks nice. I bought a kit that was only available in black, but came with the silver 45mm lens added. I really really don't get the silver lenses. A silver lens looks OK on a silver body, but not that much more than a black lens on a silver body. On the other hand, a silver lens on a black camera body looks just stupid. :(

My Pentax K-5 is silver, wish my OM-D was too...

Last edited: