The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

benroy

Subscriber Member
Culture dish or tree bark? OM-D with 45/2.8 Macro-Elmarit.

Bark from 6' x 6' section of the same tree...color intensified, I must admit.

Roy Benson

Last edited:

Knorp

Culture dish or tree bark? OM-D with 45/2.8 Macro-Elmarit.

Bark from 6' x 6' section of the same tree...color intensified, I must admit.

Roy Benson
Colours are wonderful here, Roy.
I like your processing.

Kind regards.

benroy

Subscriber Member
Bart: I like the 45 Macro for its crisp, brilliant rendering...I like the 60 Macro for its subtle gradations...much more gentle with shadows and highlights, but just as sharp as the 45...both lenses are very sharp, even wide open.

Roy Benson

benroy

Subscriber Member
Maggie O: I want you to know what a joy it is to take in (not just see) your images...it's like being in the same room with them...you can feel the warmth and friendliness coming through...thanks for sharing them (including the pets).

Roy Benson

Maggie O

Maggie O: I want you to know what a joy it is to take in (not just see) your images...it's like being in the same room with them...you can feel the warmth and friendliness coming through...thanks for sharing them (including the pets).

Roy Benson
Thank you so much, Roy!