The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

f6cvalkyrie

I got myself a set of electronic extension tubes (micri 4/3) from the evilbay,
and used them in combination with the 14-45 kitlens for this shot in the garden !

C U,
Rafael​

ecsh

I am real late for this party, but, better late than never.
OMD and Sigma 19 does some nice clouds today.

And a flower thrown in done on Macro mode

Craftysnapper

First Pics With The OMD E-5

Well it arrived this morning so a couple of hours charging the battery and for my favourite subject I went straight down to the sons to take my three Granddaughter down to the park.

Somehow I inadvertently managed to change the setting from raw to jpeg after the first few shots so they were all taken in jpeg..something I never usually do!

I can now see why so many like it and rave about it.

Anyway onto the first pics I took with it.

Madison

Chelsea

Scarlett

A random kid in the park but I could not resist a grab shot.

jonoslack

First Pics With The OMD E-5

Well it arrived this morning so a couple of hours charging the battery and for my favourite subject I went straight down to the sons to take my three Granddaughter down to the park.
HI Paul

Ah! An OMD AND a granddaughter called Scarlett

we are definitely soul mates (although my granddaughter is a bit smaller than yours, my OMD is certainly older than yours!). Scarlett is 15 weeks old today and weighs in at a hefty 5lb 11oz (thereby hangs a tale). She's doing really well and has been home for a month.

I'm sure I'll be excused for posting a Ricoh snap of Scarlett with her Dad in the pub (she's starting young).

Silas and Scarlett taken with the Ricoh GR (sorry)​

Mike Woods

... Scarlett is 15 weeks old today and weighs in at a hefty 5lb 11oz (thereby hangs a tale). She's doing really well and has been home for a month....
Great news Jono!

p.s M240 has arrived....2 days after I left for a holiday in Poland! Oh well, I get my hands on it next Monday.

Mike

jonoslack

Great news Jono!

p.s M240 has arrived....2 days after I left for a holiday in Poland! Oh well, I get my hands on it next Monday.

Mike
Well - congratulations - have a great time in Poland, and the M will be something to look forward to when you get home! Send me an email when you've got it.

All the best

Craftysnapper

HI Paul

we are definitely soul mates (although my granddaughter is a bit smaller than yours, my OMD is certainly older than yours!). Scarlett is 15 weeks old today and weighs in at a hefty 5lb 11oz (thereby hangs a tale). She's doing really well and has been home for a month.

I'm sure I'll be excused for posting a Ricoh snap of Scarlett with her Dad in the pub (she's starting young).

[/CENTER]
Congrats and great news, I'm sure she will feature a lot in your photography from now.:)