The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

kaotic

While on a walk with my 3yr old Daughter, I was taking some macro shots of this ladybug when I saw a small aphid (I think) walking near, next thing I know the ladybug grabbed it and I was just able to get the shot (although the focus is off a bit). I was only able to get this one shot as the ladybug let it go right after I snapped this.

Oly 60mm f2.8 macro 1/160 f5.6.

I Just got this lens last week and I am new to µ4/3 (came from Canon 40D), but I am LOVING this system! :thumbup:

Cheers!
Mike

Knorp

Back yard images...75 on OMD...superb lens
A fine set Roy. I particularly like the b/w images.
Tell you what: I couldn't find much love for my Zuiko 75/1.8 and after a short while traded it in for the Lumix 35-100/2.8.
Same happened to my Zuiko 12/2.0, swapped that one for the Lumix 12-35/2.8.
Odd truth is I have no Oly lenses at all !

Kind regards.

Mike Woods

Very nice Brian, that lens certainly appears to be top-notch!

Here's one from yesterday with the 90mm Elmarit-M, probably my favourite Leica lens. This is approx a 50% crop from the original file:

Mike

Knorp

Shots from my visit to Cruquius (steam) pump station.
For more information: Cruquius museum

Not a pretty building

Cast iron beams

Beam detail

Pump - one of eight

Pump - top view

View from outlet channel

Top view of (inner) high and (outer) low pressure cylinders

Crosshead view

Low pressure piston detail

| lumix 12-35/2.8 |

Knorp

Toadstools (shot some similar with the K5).

| lumix macro-elmarit 45/2.8 |

Last edited: