The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Mike Woods

You're both too kind! I quite like the idea of paying my 'actors'.... would certainly improve the hit rate :D

And I'm not that patient. Few minutes at most, then move on if nothing is happening, and I'll return later to try again.

I didn't wait at all for this (Leica M also from today):

All the best
Mike

Elderly

Continuing my obsession with not producing encyclopaedia style close-ups of safari animals using long lenses, this was as far away as I could get (actually that's not true - the plane was coming into land!).

Annna T

I know, I'm late to the party for the season greetings, but better late than never, as the saying goes. So best wishes for 2014 and a Happy New Year !

A sunrise picture taken about two years ago, with a Panasonic G1 (yes, the old 12Meg sensor) and the legacy but sharp Zeiss Contax G 90mm F2.8
(Hopefully it will stay on)..