The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

HenryDove

I've been lurking here for ages, mainly on the Dante section, but here's one from my OMD EM1 with 150mm f2 Oly at 1600ISO hand held through a window into my garden in the pouring rain on New Year's day in Hampshire UK - it's quite a crop so I was surprised at how well this has come out - I wasn't expecting much!

Henry

Attachments

Elderly

Thank you. I saw the hare on the garden path and then noticed the baby rabbit peeping out of the gap in the undergrowth just behind where it is in the above image.
I rushed to the next room to grab my camera and when I returned the rabbit was just starting to emerge, I got three shots before they scared the sh1t out of each other and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

benroy

Subscriber Member
45//2.8 Macro-Elmarit w/OMD...once more to the backyard fence. The deep blacks in the b&w images seem to have been lost in the transfer...color images have punch, however.

Last edited:

greypilgrim

Having flirted with rentals the last two times out, back to my trusty EM-5 :). Thought the sunset was going to fail, but the sun snuck under the clouds at the last moment at Point Lobos this weekend.

Comments always welcome.

Enjoy,

Doug