The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

chrism

While I was waiting for my Rodinal 1:100 to finish up an hour with this morning's XP2, I started making pea soup and peeled some coloured potatoes to chop finely and throw in. The pretty patterns impressed me:

Chris

Craftysnapper

Scarlett my youngest Granddaughter, I went for a slightly different look here with the processing.

Olympus EM-5, m75-300m ISO 3200 proceeed in LR5 and PPS 8.5.

mazor

nice pics Maggie O, especially the first and the third one. The last pic has the most impact though as it makes me salivate.

jlm

Workshop Member
fyi: that is the james turrell room at the DeYoung museum in san franciso; cool room, cool spot

Craftysnapper

A loverly evening so had a walk with the Grandkids round the lake where the low late evening sunlight was superb for portaiture so I pressed my favourite model to pose for me.:)

E-M10 and 45mm

Chelsea

Craftysnapper

Went to Birmingham Botanical Gardens today with the Grandkids and had a great time taking pics :)

Chains

E-M5, m75-300m, processed in LR5​

PeterB666

My first attempt at photo stacking to get better shots of the moon. This one combines 16 images shot with an Olympus OM-D E-M5, Metabones Speed Booster and Sigma 150-500 zoom set to 500mm for an effective focal length of around 710mm. The image is cropped somewhat too.

Moon
by peterb666, on Flickr