The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus OMD

scott kirkpatrick

Some views of the West Bank

Bayt Iksa and the tomb of the prophet Samuel (on the hilltop), just west of Jerusalem:

Sorry if it causes a slow download. It's a 64 MPixel shot from the M5.2

And these mansions are in Beit Hanina, on the western edge of Ramallah:

Both with OM-D E-M5.2, 40-150/2.8 at f/5.6

scott

chrism

I got up this morning to find a young lady had spent the night in my garden. Taken through the dining room window with the Pana 100-300mm:

Chris

scho

Detail from a painting on the Children's Garden tool shed. E-M5II+12-40

Last edited:

scho

An un-remarkable shot of some skunk cabbage growing at the edge of a swamp. Shot using HR mode with the E-M5II and 75mm f/1.8. There is also a 100% crop from the 64 MP original revealing some interesting details.

Crop of dead tree in above image. Insect or amphibian eggs?

jonoslack

HI There
so much good stuff here (Scott, your downloads are excruciating on our 2mb internet - it might be good to put a link to the huge files?)

I wen't out on a dull morning with the 60 macro (what a fine lens it is for the money). Here are some results:

the first flag iris

Purple Haze

Mohican

On a Bender

scott kirkpatrick

Strange behavior of this site in Chrome (on Mac10.10.3);

After I put in a like for Jono's post, the picture swelled with pride. I now see it (oops, briefly saw it) at full 2400 pixel width on my 1900 pixel wide screen. It's a lovely shot, but I wish I could do it for other pics as well.

scott

scho

Strange behavior of this site in Chrome (on Mac10.10.3);

After I put in a like for Jono's post, the picture swelled with pride. I now see it (oops, briefly saw it) at full 2400 pixel width on my 1900 pixel wide screen. It's a lovely shot, but I wish I could do it for other pics as well.

scott
I saw the same behavior in Safari. The image was apparently uploaded as a 2400 pixel wide so the site software automatically downsizes it to 1200. Control click to open image in new window to see the original full size again.

Knorp

This is with the 12-40 and the E-M5ii

Bladder Campion and Blue Sky
This is by far my favourite, what an amazing sight.
I like the yellow rapeseed fields, but I've never seen a field like this before, lovely !

:OT: Because of its deep pink colour, is it really Bladder Campion (Silene Vulgaris) ?

Kind regards.