The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I'd like something like this for the E-M5

V

Vivek

That won't work for the m4/3rds (but for the EM-5 kit zoom). The lenses are bulky compared to the Leica ones. If you have giant hands then that sort of holder would work.

FWIW, it is a nightmare to find a right case/bag to carry that sort of contraption. It is (though very light weight) is a machined piece of aluminum.

Also, if an rubber eyecup is $48, how much do you think this will cost? ;)

RichA

That won't work for the m4/3rds (but for the EM-5 kit zoom). The lenses are bulky compared to the Leica ones. If you have giant hands then that sort of holder would work.

FWIW, it is a nightmare to find a right case/bag to carry that sort of contraption. It is (though very light weight) is a machined piece of aluminum.

Also, if an rubber eyecup is $48, how much do you think this will cost? ;)
Ah, I thought the $48 eyecup was an abusive Ebay seller acting alone? It'll go well with the $400 Olympus battery I saw there. :)