The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Panasonic 12-35 f2.8

scho

A few more local gorge shots. Barely a trickle of water in the stream. This time I had the OMD mounted on a tripod with John's new combo grip/L plate - worked great.

250swb

Windy day at an Antiques Fair.

This image has had some post processing done (Silver Efex) but I keep on being amazed at the inherent beauty of the rendering of the 12-35mm.

Steve

jonoslack

HI There - lots of great shots.
What a splendid lens this really is.

Waiting to leap out and get you

Danger around every corner

Green Triplet

Attending to the Call of Nature

All the best

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Jono,

:thumbs: I find it amazingly hard to capture that light filtering through the trees on a grassy path feeling. I also love the triplet.

--Matt

jonoslack

Jono,

:thumbs: I find it amazingly hard to capture that light filtering through the trees on a grassy path feeling. I also love the triplet.

--Matt
You and me both Matt - you should see the number I throw away! I find there is a tendency to forget about the composition (with disastrous results) when the light is so lovely.
Thanks for the :thumbs: right back atcha!

Jolly

You and me both Matt - you should see the number I throw away! I find there is a tendency to forget about the composition (with disastrous results) when the light is so lovely.
Thanks for the :thumbs: right back atcha!
Jono let me ask you something sacrilegious :toocool: ... can you compare the 12-35 to the Leica 28-90 f2.8/f4.5 R you should still have in your huge bag ?

J.

bensonga

My copy of this lens arrived a couple days ago. Mounted it on the GH2 and took a few test shots in the yard today. Results so far look good to me. The GH2 and 12-35 will be going to France with me in a couple weeks.

Gary

Amanita Muscaria mushroom (poisonous).

bensonga

A couple from my trip to France in September. The GH2 and 12-35/2.8 were perfect most of the photos I wanted to take. I should have brought a longer telephoto zoom for the rest. Might have to give that new 35-100/2.8 lens a closer look.

In a park near the Louvre (converted to BW with Nik SEP2)

Small town in Provence

ustein

Contributing Editor
I take your words :) and just ordered one.

PS: Ok I did a few test shots a month ago.

Question: What IS do you use on OMD? IBIS or lens IS?

Peter Leyenaar

I just Bought the 35-100 from the Camera store in Calgary, it should arrive here Monday
or Tuesday, I already have the 12-35, so exiting.