Site Sponsors

Thread: Olympus OM-D eyecup EP-11 report

Post Thanks / Like

Olympus OM-D eyecup EP-11 report

I finally got hold of an EP-11 eyecup for the OM-D. [Had to order it from Hong Kong]. Well, it does the job, however as a wearer of glasses it doesn't really work well for me, as I can't get my eye close enough to see all the frame with my glasses on. (I can see all with the regular OM-D rubber eye piece). I tried it with the bare eyeball and it is fine, though of course I have to remove my specs and adjust the diopter.

If anyone in the UK is looking for an EP-11, let me know. I paid 22.98 for it.
    Yours for 22 PayPal posted.

All the best
    David Anderson
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

dcisive

Re: Olympus OM-D eyecup EP-11 report

I also got a EP-11 the other day after waiting a month and a half. Unlike some reports I've seen it is quite stable on the camera and isn't coming off unless I make it by force. I got my eyes fixed via PRK several years ago so no more glasses except to read. I find the EP-11 ideal in that it now provides me with that 3rd point of contact to stabilize the camera as I rest it against my eye lid after getting plenty close to get a full viewfinder view with all the info and NO stray light. So for me I would say it has worked out quite nicely

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
    I also got a EP-11 the other day after waiting a month and a half. Unlike some reports I've seen it is quite stable on the camera and isn't coming off unless I make it by force. I got my eyes fixed via PRK several years ago so no more glasses except to read. I find the EP-11 ideal in that it now provides me with that 3rd point of contact to stabilize the camera as I rest it against my eye lid after getting plenty close to get a full viewfinder view with all the info and NO stray light. So for me I would say it has worked out quite nicely
    +1 As a no specs-wearer (yet), so far it works pretty good for me too. Sorry David.

All the best.
    Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody that has an EP-11, and is happy with it, would like to sell me their original EP-10 eyepiece?
    David Anderson