The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Canon EOS electronic adapter by Kipon

B

brian1208

even aperture control would be a welcome addition, imagine using the canon 100 f2.8 LIS macro on the EM-5, I have the lens and would love to try it properly (too shallow DOF wide open and using the basic Kipon iris doesn't really work with this lens)

Annna T

KIPON released electronic adapters,using Canon EF lens on NEX&m4/3 mirrorless cameras-KIPON adapter

I wonder if they can get IS or autofocus to work along with the aperture..
From what I have read you will only get the possibility to set the aperture electronically, not the AF. This Kipon website doesn't tell much about it :
KIPON released electronic adapters,using Canon EF lens on NEX&m4/3 mirrorless cameras-KIPON adapter. And with the rumors stes it is difficult to tell the true from the untrue.