The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f1.8

kweide

I know what you mean ... :)

The Art of Seduction

Olympus E-M5 + M.Zuiko 75 mm,noNR
ISO200 @ f1.8, 1/160 second, 75 mm focal length​

Jonas

Yes it does. I see a great Milich grip there, but no hood! I manage fine without a strap but I guess depends on how you like to walk around (I always have a bag).

scott kirkpatrick

And the real purpose of this weekend's get-together (pictures above) was to see the full range of wildflowers now blooming in Israel. Our spring is now fully underway, a few weeks late, in fact:

Wildflowers, like the special dark purple Iris in the second picture, are found in little patches of sandy ground preserved between the fields, and behind the dunes.

scott

scott kirkpatrick

Some more from two days ago. Several not by me but my our second unit photographer, who appears in an earlier post in a pink hat. She's away right now polishing up her Arabic in an Army-sponsored workshop, and can't stop me from posting.

and of course, you can't have a lovely day in Israel without a barbeque, called here "mangal:"

scott

scott kirkpatrick

Flags and morning traffic

The three sets of flags are State of Israel, City of Jerusalem, and US. They are on display all along the streets leading to the Knesset. So I guess Obama will shortly be in town.

And for important visitors, our parks along the routes get a Potemkin clean-up.

scott

wuffstuff

Although Izzy looks like an Ewok, she is, in fact, a Border Terrier. I took this when I thought she was asleep. She is never fully asleep. OMD + 75/1.8

kweide

Kiss me, HIPSTA-Sun
Yes, it is a bit of Hipsta- Instagram-Look thru a bit curves and color layers work.

Olympus E-M5, M.Zuiko 75mm, noNR
ISO 200 @ f1.8, 1/1000 second, 75 mm focal length​