The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3 new 4/3 schneider af lens

Hi Kipling and thank you for the post.

Given Schneider Kreuznach's reputation with respect to image quality, these are likely to be superb. Is their any information on availability and price within the link (My German is not so good)? Micro four thirds is seeing lots of new glass during Photokina 2012.

Paul

Hi Kipling and thank you for the post.

Given Schneider Kreuznach's reputation with respect to image quality, these are likely to be superb. Is their any information on availability and price within the link (My German is not so good)? Micro four thirds is seeing lots of new glass during Photokina 2012.

Paul
As I understand the 14mm will be available in the third quarter 2113 at a price below 1500€, followed by the other two lenses in the 4rth quarter same year.