The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

... trapped

Panasonic L1 + Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
ISO 100 @ f/2 @ 1/80 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

Diane B

Re: ... trapped

Panasonic L1 + Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
ISO 100 @ f/2 @ 1/80 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!
Ah, looked at it on small screen and knew I would really like it on large screen. Very elegant, as Cindy says.

Diane

D

Devon Shaw

Glad to help.

I've a soft spot for these old cases, always thought they were clever and nicely done. The rails on the sides held in place trays that contain the Stereo Realist slides (two up pairs of stereo transparencies, about 24mm square). If you find you want to toss the case, give me a holler. :)
That's interesting. I'll be sure to keep you in mind for that. Thanks again.

A quick portrait from econ yesterday,
E-P1 with FD 50mm f/1.4

kevinparis

Small beer or giant cigarettes ?

.... actually a large genever :)

Camera on table in very dark bar - additional lighting from cigarette lighter held top left.

you have to be quick with this or you burn your fingers :)

17mm on e-p1 as 1000 iso

just for fun

Godfrey

... passing glance

Panasonic G1 + Cosmicar 12.5mm f/1.4 TV
ISO 100 @ f/5.6 @ 1/30 second

I was out on my walk yesterday when it was too sunny and bright, too contrasty, to do much other than in this underpass I walk through. I'd been concentrating on this corrugated concrete surface, stood back for a moment, and the bicyclist rolled through. The Cosmicar was set to a good focus point and plenty of DoF so I just quickly panned to catch him as he glanced at me and rode on. I particularly like how the pan against the corrugated concrete makes it seem as if there is a sheet of vertically patterned glass between me and him ...

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking

m3photo

Re: ... passing glance

. I particularly like how the pan against the corrugated concrete makes it seem as if there is a sheet of vertically patterned glass between me and him ...
Exactly. That's the impression I got straight away. It's a beautiful shot, just my kind of image, thanks for showing it here.

G1+Kit lens at 14mm 1s@f/16 ISO 100 ND4+ND2

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Godfrey and Michael - wonderful pics, both capture movement in different ways. Very inspirational.

I'm gob smacked (I think that is what they say :bugeyes:)

Keith