Site Sponsors
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166
Results 8,251 to 8,258 of 8258

Thread: Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

A new spur off the Taughannock Falls gorge trail leading to the Taughannock Farms Inn near a historic settlement and Indian burial ground. E-M1II with the 12-100.

Carl
    Gallery
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

| g9 | summilux 15/1.7 |
    Bart ...

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's unfortunate that the Zuiko 300mm f/4 is so expensive. I could probably have done most of my "street" photography with that one

GX8 with Pana 100-300mm II @ 300mm and f/8

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

| g9 | summilux 15/1.7 |
    Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like

Dear m43rds forum friends. I'm posting two final photographs taken with my G9 and Lumix Leica 200/2.8 lens. They are absolute beauties. But I've decided to consolidate my camera systems around Fujifilm and for that reason I am in the process of selling all my m43rds kit - having purchased yesterday a Fujifilm X-T3, Fujinon 100-400 (with 1.4x TC) and the 18-55 lens (for walking about photography). I feel a bit sad to leave this part of the forum because everyone here has always been so polite and supportive. Maybe I'll see you over in the Fujifilm section as and when I begin to post the results of my new kit over there? Not goodbye, but au revoir!

-----
    "My photography books", Flickr Stream
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biglouis View Post
    Dear m43rds forum friends. I'm posting two final photographs taken with my G9 and Lumix Leica 200/2.8 lens. They are absolute beauties. But I've decided to consolidate my camera systems around Fujifilm and for that reason I am in the process of selling all my m43rds kit - having purchased yesterday a Fujifilm X-T3, Fujinon 100-400 (with 1.4x TC) and the 18-55 lens (for walking about photography). I feel a bit sad to leave this part of the forum because everyone here has always been so polite and supportive. Maybe I'll see you over in the Fujifilm section as and when I begin to post the results of my new kit over there? Not goodbye, but au revoir!
    Interesting to hear! I am sure you will have much fun with Fuji and the X kit you selected.

Had exactly the same config just with the X-T2 and I was thinking yesterday about making a similar switch. Will see how it works out!

See you soon!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you about consolidation - when I had too much gear I felt that it was rather an albatross around my neck ,
    but don't you think that you should see how you get on with Fuji (a brand I've owned and really liked) before parting with all your m4/3rds kit?
    Anyway - I look forward to visiting and seeing your photos in the Fuji forum.

On a personal note, do you get up very early to capture your birds on Hampstead Heath?
    I ask this, as my son has recently moved very close to the Heath, is keen on birds if not photography
    but rarely sees anything interesting whilst on the Heath at civilised times with his 3 year old son.
    Ian.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

A couple taken today with the E-M1II and 12-100. Both were shot in HDR1 mode (raw) and processed via Lightroom in Piccure+.

Buttermilk Falls starting to freeze up again after running free the past few days.

A red belly woodpecker trying to hang on to the feeder.
    Carl
    Gallery
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post