The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

seakayaker

Seattle Pie Company

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f/1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/5.6 -- 1/1600

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

biglouis

Shawn, I love the contrast and colouration you get in your photographs. Both the beach photo and the lake photograph are excellent.

Dan, some lovely expositions of the Nokton on the GF-1 (which is one of my favourite combinations as well).

Kevin, another eyecatching shot.

LouisB

Last edited:

seakayaker

Skatepark ~ Seattle Center

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f4 -- 1/4000

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

International Fountain ~ Seattle Center​

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Aspherical 50mm f1.5 -- ISO 100 -- f5.6 -- 1/500

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

biglouis

Rock Concert Fun!

Ok, if we are talking about 'fun with 4/3rds cameras' thread, I think this qualifies. I've struggled in poor light before to capture my son's band (he's the drummer) in small clubs so this time I only took my GF-1 and my 45/2.8. Now, I wouldn't want to print these larger than 7x5 or at a push 10x8 but it is a lot more usable than I expected. Hope you find then fun too...

kweide

Hardliner ( Coastline )

Dont jump

You look so cruel

You make me shiver, my cruel Lady

Last edited:
S

sebasco

One From E-P2 in Grand Lake, Colorado & another from one of my favorite hikes there!

Peter Klein

A couple from my recent vacation in British Columbia, Canada. These were taken on Whistler Mountain summit using the G1 and the Voigtlander 90mm f/3.5 Leica thread mount lens and an adapter.

"Vista"

"Cirque"

Enjoy!
--Peter