The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

helenhill

I used the E-510 with 14-54 to photograph the newest addition to our household. Meet Tilly the Border Terrier..
Sweet Shot #2 and i'm in LUV w/ Tilly.....
Mind You that Oly & lens are soo crisp w/lovely Colour

Tilly should meet my Lulubelle & Bully (an 11 & 12 yr old /pugs)...:D
Best to You Peter- H

Peter Klein

Thanks, Helen! And Tilly says "hello, eh" to Lulubella and Bully. The "eh" is because she's Canadian--we had to do a little cross-border foray to get her.

--Peter

P.S. I just received a Summitar to 39mm adapter that I had DAG make for me out of an old Summitar filter ring. So my Summitar is now M8-ready with an IR filter. Stay tuned...

Michiel Schierbeek

Re: Wisteria

G1 + Cosina-Voigtländer Nokton 50mm f/1.5 - 1/500 at f/1.5 ISO 100 - Lovely OOF (English for "bokeh").
Nice photo! It looks crisp and sharp but I find the bokeh a little fierce. Just a matter of taste, I'll quess. Interesting to see this shot for me because I have the lens but the adapter takes ages to arrive from the East :confused:
Would like to see more examples with this lens.
Michiel

scho

Just converted a mint Konica AR 50mm f/1.7 to 4/3 for use with the G1+MA-1 adapter. Seems to be just as sharp as the 40mm f/1.8. I do wish that the ebay adapter makers would produce a direct lens adapter so that we could use these nice Konica AR lenses on the G1 without having to hack the mounts to 4/3.

New maple leaves just unfurling:

Leica 77

Hello scho and f6cvalkyrie,
Your images are stunning. I especially like the panorama shots. Here are a couple of images recorded with a Leica M 50mm Cron attached to my little G1 via a Rayqual adapter. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

Last edited:

Leica 77

Two more images for Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread. G1 + Leica M 50mm Cron. Thank you for looking. Leica 77 :)

Last edited:

Leica 77

Hello Brian,
Indeed, we are in a flowery mood! Your images are outstanding with beautiful flowers and bokeh in the background! I post a couple more images. G1 + Summicron M 50mm via Rayqual Adapter. Thanks. Leica 77 :)

Michiel Schierbeek

What a beautiful area you live in Brian. Perfect weather with the cloudshadows over those hills and therefore the nice lighting on that sunny house.
Kind regards, Michiel

scho

Took a walk today with a couple of Canon FD lenses and the G1. Bad lighting for this kind of work, but great for walking :)

Canon FD 24mm f/2.8

Canon FD 85mm f/1.8

m3photo

Re: Birthday Party

Birthday Party
A beautiful human image. This is what Henri Cartier-Bresson meant by "the decisive moment". There's so much to see and feel from it, it's the sort of picture one likes to see hung on a wall and revisit from time to time. Thank you for letting us enjoy it here.

Rick Waldroup

Re: Birthday Party

A beautiful human image. This is what Henri Cartier-Bresson meant by "the decisive moment". There's so much to see and feel from it, it's the sort of picture one likes to see hung on a wall and revisit from time to time. Thank you for letting us enjoy it here.
Why, thank you for the very kind words. It is much appreciated.