The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

mark1000

Hi guys, first post for a long time, picked up the 14-140mm kit lens for my G1 and shot this, sorry for the missing tail but i was panic stricken by the Dragon fly's visit.

Exif is in the image.

Mark.

viablex1

Hi guys, first post for a long time, picked up the 14-140mm kit lens for my G1 and shot this, sorry for the missing tail but i was panic stricken by the Dragon fly's visit.

Exif is in the image.

Mark.
holee crap!! nice shot and color
:toocool:

JMaher

While impatiently waiting for my E-P1 - a few shots from the past day or two with my E-3 (only a few months old - still learning it.) Flowers and a quick view of a trip for my GF's birthday. My first attempt at posting a photo here.
Jim

Brian Mosley

Exif is in the image.

Mark.
WOW! Mark, beautiful colour - which raw converter did you use?

Cheers

Brian

JMaher

Michael,

I really like the Criel sur Mer photo. It almost has a painted look. Did you significantly modify the original or do the colors represent the quality of light that day? Either way I like the mood it sets.

Jim

Leica 77

Looks like a beautiful spot. Lucky you!
Wish I could see a bigger photo, though!
Hello Cindy Flood and Michiel,
Many thanks for your kind comments. Your feedback is always much appreciated. One day, I hope to visit Normandy! The attached image is from the Cook Islands in Polynesia. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Michael,

I really like the Criel sur Mer photo. It almost has a painted look. Did you significantly modify the original or do the colors represent the quality of light that day? Either way I like the mood it sets.

Jim
Hello Jim,

It was at a clouded sundown,the light was quiet nice.
Here in France I don't have lightroom, but I used a free trial of Silkypix, which
I don't know so well. I did some saturation and added some contrast and in PS some sharpening with unsharp mask.
Thank you for your comment, much appreciated!

Michiel