The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

N

nautilus

I have a picture of myself sitting at the second seat on the left, and the third and the fourth :D. Lovely place. We had a great villa.
@Teb, Leica 77

If you don't mind, could you please disclose the name of this beautiful hotel?
4seasons?
I've visited the area by myself and like it very much.

Leica 77

@Teb, Leica 77

If you don't mind, could you please disclose the name of this beautiful hotel?
4seasons?
I've visited the area by myself and like it very much.
Hello nautilus,
Many thanks for your inquiry! Yes, indeed, you are absolutely correct -- the place is "4 Seasons". I am pleased to know that you have been there as well and enjoyed being there. All the best, Leica 77 :)

N

nautilus

Hello nautilus,
Many thanks for your inquiry! Yes, indeed, you are absolutely correct -- the place is "4 Seasons". I am pleased to know that you have been there as well and enjoyed being there. All the best, Leica 77 :)
Ha, I knew it.

A few pictures form the area by myself. At the river Ayung.

Last edited:
N

nautilus

These pics are from the Maya hotel which is a very nice place to stay as well.

f6cvalkyrie

Excellent pics, hot ! #5 is my favorit.

That 14-40mm lens seems to be quite capable at close-ups !!!
I saw some macros on another forum also, and they were also very good !

C U
Rafael

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Went to the beach last weekend with the family (and another family), and took along the E-P1, for some fun/casual shots.

First batch - with the Leica M 50 Lux (pre-asph).

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Brian. It's such a fun camera, isn't it? It brings back the fun of "walk-around" photography for me, much as the M8 did.

The 7-14 is definitely a winner, and a lot of fun. So is the 17 pancake. My favorites are still the M 50 lux and M 75 Summarit.

f6cvalkyrie

I'm happy to see that some people still post pictures, and beautiful ones :clap::clap:

Thanks, Mike and hot, for sharing these,

Rafael