The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

f6cvalkyrie

"faire le gilles" is very popular in Belgium, and we had some at our village "brocante" yesterday

(G1 with Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8)

C U
Rafael

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here's a couple from downtown Poipet, two years ago. Both with the E-1 and OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8, probably @ f/4.0.

Could somebody at Olympus please re-invent the E-1, Kodak sensor and all?

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
This is my first post. Have been following the forum for quite some time.
This image was shot with my new EP-1 and the olympus 25mm f2.8 lens with adapter. I have been using leica M8's for the last couple of years, but I think I will be using this camera more and more.

Brian Mosley

Here's a couple from downtown Poipet, two years ago. Both with the E-1 and OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8, probably @ f/4.0.

Could somebody at Olympus please re-invent the E-1, Kodak sensor and all?
I'll second that request :thumbup:

Beautiful shots Jorgen, eye popping colour and clarity...

Thanks for sharing :clap:

Cheers

Brian

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith I like this shot. Cool sculpture.
Thanks Terry

His stuff all looks the same, but it is very, very, good. I think that the exhibition was at the site of the Roman forum was because the artist uses marble, and there is plenty of that there!!
A wonderful exhibition that we encountered by accident.

Keith

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Keith - great image and sculpture, very dramatic. Wonder how the image would look in mono? Just a thought, well done..

Diane B

Keith, nicely done. There is a real 3D feeling in this shot and I like the context you chose for the shot. Like the sculpture too--and the light was just right to get that differentiation of the various areas of the sculpture with shadowing.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks everyone. This artist is special, and you can google him by blowing up my picture and securing the information..

This one is called "Ready for Take Off"

G1 with 45-90 kitlens.

Keith