The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

redux: Popcorn!

It's because the image attached to post #1836 is 'not currently available' from flickr.
Well, why couldn't he just freekin' say that?

The original I posted last evening looked bad when I viewed it this morning. I found the problem ... I rendered and posted the wrong file. Doh! I removed the bad one.

Panasonic G1 + Cosmicar 12.5mm f/1.4
ISO 1000 @ f/4 @ 1/125 second

Comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

Godfrey

Re: redux: Popcorn!

It's not worth trying to have a conversation with jokers. Everything they say is always "just a joke".

Godfrey

Nothing wrong with humour, Godfrey.
That would be something like your "Kind Regards" eh?

Humor is fine. But when someone posts an image and it isn't visible, you can either be a wiseacre and make a joke, or you can say, "I don't see the photo, is the link correct?". I guess everything is just funny to you.

hodad66

One of my first few shots with the new 20mm f1.7........

very hard to get shots of Nala because she wants to "come
and get petted" right out of the frame...... :toocool:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
That would be something like your "Kind Regards" eh?

Humor is fine. But when someone posts an image and it isn't visible, you can either be a wiseacre and make a joke, or you can say, "I don't see the photo, is the link correct?". I guess everything is just funny to you.
Many people have the god-given quality to see humor in everything. It is a useful device to shield out the awful stuff that goes on in this world (my impression only)

I long for the day when everything is funny for me - and I've seen a lot of life.

Keith

hodad66

It's nice to have a "native" fast lens for my birthday
while I wait for my FD adapter to try my Canon glass.
Great lens!

JBurnett

The camera was a Lumix L1 with an Olympus 25mm pancake lens
Wow. Terrific composition, Rick. I like the processing you've presented. However, seeing the faint reflection of the woman in the stair wall makes me wonder what a more detailed processing might look like.

Terry

Rick - the composition is really nice and then your processing on the shot with the toning at top and bottom make it work even better. I like it.