The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

scho

Fiddleheads popping up among the skunk cabbage in the swamp. E-P2 with Contax G Carl Zeiss 90mm f/2.8 Sonnar.

JGH

The only way you can post a larger image is if you have it hosted by one of those sites such as Flickr, Pbase, etc. Then you insert the URL of your image by clicking on the little landscape icon on top of the window, choosing the size you wish to publish it. But, you do realize that we can click on the thumbnail and the image will enlarge, right?!?
Thanks Tullio, i know the pics get bigger when clicked, i was racking my brain trying to work out how to do it. Thankyou, i will look into the Flickr site. :salute:

jonoslack

So many great shots here:
Jorgen - your racing shot is fab - and a belated happy birthday.

The blossom is just coming out here (rather belatedly). It's so pretty that it's easy to forget that you actually are supposed to make the composition and colour work!

Here are a couple of shots from today with the EP2 and the panaleica 45 (hopefully I remembered)

Godfrey

... Influences

Panasonic G1 + Cosmicar 12.5mm f/1.4 TV
ISO 200 @ f/8ish @ 1/10 second

Comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

seakayaker

GF1 with the Voigtlander 75mm 2.5

. . . . . introducing number 11 now entering the dance floor . . . . .

Life is Grand!
~ ;)