The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

seakayaker

Coy Duck

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f/2.5 -- ISO 100 -- f/2.5 -- 1/320 -- 75mm

. . . . . having fun with the GF1 . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

S

spiderfrank

Sorry to be joking - but this is one good picture, I love it. Needs to be printed big enough to hang on the dining room wall.

Without the chair it would still be good - but after a few seconds of viewing, the chair creates the tension.

Keith
Hey, I like joking! The chair was the first thing that caught my attemption, and when I was there, I realized how smooth was the atmosphere, and decided to play with some "special effect" ;-)
I have also a "standard" and a "grainy b&w" version, but this one is the best, at my eyes

simonclivehughes

Last edited:

Brian Mosley

Hello everyone,

just for fun, I got the tripod out and tried the ZD 50 macro with 1.4x teleconverter.

E-PL1 + ZD 50mm f2 + 1.4x TC
1/5s f/8.0 at 70.0mm iso200

1/40s f/2.8 at 70.0mm iso200

1/15s f/2.8 at 70.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

seakayaker

Hello everyone,

just for fun, I got the tripod out and tried the ZD 50 macro with 1.4x teleconverter.

1/40s f/2.8 at 70.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

Brian, Very Nice!

. . . . . I enjoy the middle shot the best!

It looks like you took a moment to rest on one of your long hikes through the countryside.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Children Playing in the 'Black Sun'

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f/2.5 MC -- ISO 160 -- f/2.8 -- 1/1000 -- 75mm
Children playing in the 'Black Sun' sculpture by Isamu Noguchi near the Seattle Asian Art Museum

. . . . . having fun with the GF1!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Brian Mosley

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm f/2.5 MC -- ISO 160 -- f/2.8 -- 1/1000 -- 75mm
Children playing in the 'Black Sun' sculpture by Isamu Noguchi near the Seattle Asian Art Museum

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Delightful capture Dan, thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

Leica 77

Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)

Hi Dan,
This is a fantastic capture! There is a dreamy element to it. As Brian has said, it is really delightrful. Best, Leica 77. :)