The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

seakayaker

Hi All,
Went for a walk and came across a strange thing right in the middle of the forest.....!! :confused:

Thanks J
Nice find, enjoyed the photo . . . . .

. . . . . it gives the appearance that someone set up a small dam with the chair at the head, possibly a foot bath . . . . . :D:D:D

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Nice find J, thanks for sharing.

Dropped my iPhone last night... landed directly on it's screen, smashing it nicely. The amazing thing is, it still works!

E-PL1 + ZD 50mm f2 + 1.4x TC
1/50s f/4.0 at 70.0mm iso1600

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian
Nice shot Brian! Perhaps send the photo along to apple, possible they would like it as a marketing photo-op, like the old timex watch ads, "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Michiel Schierbeek

Last week I met this wonderfull young guy from Brazil using a Nikon while photographing in the streets of Amsterdam. He recognized the drive of the photographer while I was photographing the second photo shown here, and started talking to me and we decided to make a portrait of each other.
This was shot with the G1 and a Cosinon 50/1.8 lens a few days ago for the LAD projekt in the Bokeh thread.

Michiel

- Andre -

- The first photographs of Amsterdam -

Last edited:

Leica 77

Great photo with a lovely lens Leica77!

Michiel
Hi Michiel,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. I recently acquired a Contax/Yashica lens to Nikon Mount adapter. Surprisingly, the results have been quite pleasing. By the way, your portrait of a fellow from Brazil is very nice. Best, Leica 77. :)

seakayaker

PINON the Nursery Dog

GF1 with Lumix G Vario f/4 7 - 14mm Aspherical -- ISO 100 -- f/10 -- 1/50 -- 7mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

JGH

Nursery Dog

GF1 with Lumix G Vario f/4 7 - 14mm Aspherical -- ISO 100 -- f/10 -- 1/50 -- 7mm

Seakayaker what a great shot. Beautiful dog, he has such an inquisitive face.
I take it he is chewing a ball and not the neighbours gerbil..?
Love the lens. I can only dream of owning a lens like that.

Thanks for sharing with us :thumbs:
J

JGH

Larry66, what can i say....... breathtaking shot. Love pics that make me say WOW out loud and those dogs DonPattot dont seem to mind being short they look happy to be out and about. Great pics, my fav is the middle one.

J

DonParrot

Thanks JGH.
Indeed, they are happy and love their lives. But I have to admit, that Miss MoneyPenny (the left one) was slightly annoyed about not seeing what was going on around her while JP McEnroe (to the right) had perfect view. *grins*