The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
More from Vientiane. Wat Si Saket is a place to come back to on each visit to this town. Endlessly fascinating.

GH1 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/2.0 Macro

GH1 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/2.0 Macro

seakayaker

Beautiful shots from Godfrey, Jerry, Brian, and Jorgen!

Love the photo of your daughters art work Brian, you must feel quite happy and proud of her accomplishments! . . . . . and a very nice Poppy!

Jorgen, beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

Very nice Macro and Bokeh shot Jerry!

Godfrey thanks for the candid portrait of the cook in the alley, certainly brought back pleasant memories of days spent working in the restaurant business. He looks like the evening rush is over and a moment to relax before clean up and then social hour!

Great shots! . . . . . Keep 'em coming!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

The weather man is now forecasting sun on the weekend, today another day of rain, clouds and a some sun.

. . . . . today started with rain again . . . . .

Port of Seattle in Early Morning

GF1 with Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar - Elmar 9cm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/30 -- 9cm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Erin Nicole Entering Small Lock -- Ballard Locks - Seattle

DMC-GF1 - LEICA D VARIO-ELMAR 14-50mm - ISO 320 - 50mm - f/5.6 - 1/60

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Leica 77

Erin Nicole Entering Small Lock -- Ballard Locks - Seattle

DMC-GF1 - LEICA D VARIO-ELMAR 14-50mm - ISO 320 - 50mm - f/5.6 - 1/60
Life is Grand!
Dan
~ ;)
Hi Dan,
I love the ambience you captured with your Leica D Vario-Elmar 14-50mm. :thumbs: :thumbs: Best, Leica 77. :)

Brian Mosley

Unfortunately, I forgot to take the EVF out with me for this shoot, so this was taken using the LCD to frame... a bit hit and miss with such a narrow depth of field, but I do love the colours and subject here.

E-PL1 + ZD 50mm f2 macro
1/200s f/8.0 at 50.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

seakayaker

F/V American Beauty -- Seattle, WA

DMC-GF1 - LEICA D VARIO-ELMAR 14-50mm - ISO 100 - 50mm - f/6.3 - 1/250

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

S

spiderfrank

uh oh... Where is Bubba Gump? ;-)

just joking... of course, nice image and boat, made made me think to the beautiful movie Forrest Gump