The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

iiiNelson

I really like this photo. The composition is excellent.
Thanks a bunch. I didn't think I was going to get the bird before it took off. I was pretty close (animal wise) to be able to get that shot with the 45 Macro and people were doing the whole Pier 39 thing all around. I was REALLY surprised to see it came out so well myself.

Rick Waldroup

Cardboard Sarah - Repbublican Party State Convention - Dallas, Texas - June 12, 2010

The camera was a Lumix L1 with the Panaleica 14-50 zoom

Brian Mosley

The "Airing Out" shot is great - did you do selective blurring in PP?

Love the Cardboard Sarah shot Rick, well seen and great use of sharp focus/depth of field.

Cheers

Brian

iiiNelson

The "Airing Out" shot is great - did you do selective blurring in PP?

Love the Cardboard Sarah shot Rick, well seen and great use of sharp focus/depth of field.

Cheers

Brian
Thanks all. The blurring was already there but I enhanced it just slightly to give it a more 3D effect in PP. I shot that with the GF1/45 Macro walking by at waist level. It's in Union Square in San Francisco going into the parking garage.

Mike Woods

Recently added a Voigtlander Skopar 25mm F4 to the collection, in anticipation of an M8 purchase (maybe lol). Some issues reported with this focal length and wider on m4/3, but I was very impressed on my first outing when paired with the E-P1 (although any fuzzy corner issues are probably negated by my processing anyway :))

Regards

Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Cardboard Sarah - Repbublican Party State Convention - Dallas, Texas - June 12, 2010

The camera was a Lumix L1 with the Panaleica 14-50 zoom

You don't see one as good as this too often :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

That is in true early photo journalist style

Keith

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Recently added a Voigtlander Skopar 25mm F4 to the collection, in anticipation of an M8 purchase (maybe lol). Some issues reported with this focal length and wider on m4/3, but I was very impressed on my first outing when paired with the E-P1 (although any fuzzy corner issues are probably negated by my processing anyway :))

Regards

Mike

Mike, These are really nice. I think that lens is a winner.

Michiel Schierbeek

So many beautiful sea/beachskapes from Leica, Udvang and Biglouis, I thought to add some of mine I took recently at Wimereux at the Channal coast.
All done with the Leica APO Telyt 180/3.4 ( The first one is actually with the kitlens )

Michiel

- Horizon 1 -

- Horizon 2 -

Last edited:
C

compositor20

Brian Mosley you do have the new 14-150mm and you didnt tell anyone?:)

How do you compare it to the m.zuiko 14-42mm in e-p1 ?

how are longer focal lenghts if stopped to f8

from what i have seen it is a little sharper then the already good mentioned above at 14mm and much better at 45mm

how is the autofocus in video?

does it have zoom creep?