The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

kweide

Louis,

some mor special cars. Done with the 7-14 lens. I thought the car is sooo small it will need a biiiiig lens...

Fighters choice

Messcherschmitt but no warbird

biglouis

Klaus

Really impressed with the sharpness, colouration and bokeh of those photographs which is why I ask.

LouisB

redkev

Cairo candids, all shot from the hip while on the move. GH1 with zoom mostly at 14mm. ISO usually between 200-800 but this is real run and gun shooting so I don't have much time to think about camera settings. This is a small recent sample of a private 15 year documentary project of Cairo, Egypt

biglouis

Klaus

Really like those old 'bubble' cars. I owned an Isetta for a short period of time but it was darn scary to drive I sold it!

LouisB

biglouis

To all who don´t know what a "Bubble car" is or in German "Knutschkugel"

BMW Isetta 300

Yep, that's the one, only mine was white. Incredible piece of engineering in some ways but it puts you in touch with your own mortality to drive one!

LouisB

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: White Concrete

I like the fact you have used colour in this one, Godfrey - I think it works better than black and white.

Well done

Keith

kweide

Cairo candids, all shot from the hip while on the move. GH1 with zoom mostly at 14mm. ISO usually between 200-800 but this is real run and gun shooting so I don't have much time to think about camera settings. This is a small recent sample of a private 15 year documentary project of Cairo, Egypt
WOW
those pics tell us a story. They are out of a total different world. Unknow, unfamiliar... impressive work.

Klaus

Rainy day

Last edited:

kweide

The wedding is over, the party successfully done, nearly all guest went home... somehow :) and the lucky bride and groom stay a little further with some very very good friends to celebrate a special dinner.... before we trash the dress ( got no clearance to show :( )

Yes flash me ...

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
That's a wonderful photo, J.

Had dinner today at a seaside restaurant with my father and our spouses. Fantastic seafood!

GH1 with Zeiss CY 85mm f/1.4 @ f/2.0 or thereabout Fantastic lens!