The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

JGH

Shawn those are awesome... like the odd shapes and the images are fantastic. Wish i had scenery like that here.

Keep it up, always enjoy looking at your shots.:thumbs:

And Infrared-IR, that is great detail, very sharp. Im still pondering about getting the pancake lens, and if that image is anything to go by i might just have to get it soon. (wife permitting of course !!!)

J

marlof

exif | larger size

Hedgehog walking by, pausing to get its picture taken. While sitting in the grass, holding the camera with a long arm pointed at the route of the walking hedgehog, the 20 1.7 / E-P1 proofs to be a wild life combo after all.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'm trying to come to terms with the GH1, so bought a more or less "normal" lens for it, an OM Zuiko 28mm f/2.8 (new in box!) for around $150. Lovely lens in every way. Here's a test shot from today. I don't have a backyard, so my lovelier half at a local restaurant will have to do as test object :)

GH1 with OM Zuiko 28mm f/2.8, don't remember the aperture, but probably f/5.6

jminor

E-PL1 w kit 14-42mm lens.

North shore of Lake Superior.

[/url][/IMG]

Early Fall Colors

[/url][/IMG]

A sign with nothing to say

[/url][/IMG]

On the rocks near Duluth Mn

[/url][/IMG]

jminor

A few more from the E-PL1 and 14-42 kit lens.

My baby loves me just the way that I am

[/url][/IMG]

Superior entry on Lake Superior

[/url][/IMG]

Superior entry lighthouse on Lake Superior

[/url][/IMG]

Peter Klein

For the last several weeks, a demolition company has been tearing down an entire city block of old buildings downhill from my office. The process has been fascinating and a little unnerving to watch. One or two huge excavators literally take apart each building piece by piece, reducing it to a pile of rubble in a couple of days. Then they sort the rubble into piles of concrete, wood and metal, and haul them away.

Photography is forbidden in my office. Fortunately, that restriction doesn't apply outside the building. So...

And

G1 and Voigtlander 90/3.5 Lanthar LTM w/ micro 4/3 adapter, 180mm equivalent.

--Peter

thomasl.se

My nephew in the last days of summer of '10. GF1 with Summilux-R 80, first day out with this wonderful lens. I was lucky to find a very nice deal on an optically pristine 30 year old copy. The UVa filter in front wasn't NIB or nuffin' after all that time...

JGH

Hi All,
It was NATO Day at Mosnov again and i took 1245 pictures (most of which are useless :banghead: gotta get a longer lens) so instead i had to get in close.
Just a couple then, first the SAR Heli, they came in low over the freshy cut grass and covered us in grass, twigs etc (thanks guys :thumbup:)

ISO-400 1/1250sec F8 @ 110mm

And a MiG 29

ISO-400 1/1000sec F6.3 @ 150mm

All in all it was a long couple of days, i now have to see about getting a longer lens for next year.

Thanks J