The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Here in Sudbury, the Milita musters twice per year and invites other Militias in a friendly fyfe and drum competition.
The Pawatucket Militia:

G2 14-140
-bob

OlliL

Hello folks,

my name is Oliver and I live in Germany.
I found this lens over a link posted in an other forum, which led to the famous Leica picture thread(s). :)
Since I can only dream of a Leica right now, I concentrate mainly on my E-P1 and two Canon rangefinder.

So enough introducion, let's post some pics :salute:

Cross spider in the web
von oliverleschke auf Flickr

Sleepy

Leitz Summitar '52

Bobby Portrait @ 1.4

These are shot with a (in fact two) Canon 50mm 1.4 FD lens(es)

Hope you like them!

seakayaker

Hello folks,

my name is Oliver and I live in Germany.
I found this lens over a link posted in an other forum, which led to the famous Leica picture thread(s). :)
Since I can only dream of a Leica right now, I concentrate mainly on my E-P1 and two Canon rangefinder.

So enough introducion, let's post some pics :salute:

These are shot with a (in fact two) Canon 50mm 1.4 FD lens(es)

Hope you like them!
Welcome to the forum Oliver, enjoyed viewing your shots . . . . .

. . . . . keep 'em coming!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Rick Waldroup

Thanks, Vivek. What drew me to the shot, of course, was the head the little girl was carrying. I took several shots and then she looked up at me with this odd expression and I thought that was the shot I was looking for.

The PP was done in Nik Silver Efex, which I use for all of my B&W. I did nothing special to it, I used my normal settings, which includes the High Stucture filter which increases contrast and sharpness a bit. That filter can be tricky to use, however, especially when it comes to people's skin tones. In this case, I thought it worked well for the shot, because of the content of the photo, if that makes any sense.

Thanks once again, Vivek.