The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

Dragon

Olympus E-5 + ZD 50 Macro + EC-14
ISO 1600 @ f/9 @ 1/125 second

Out for lunch for an excellent Chinese lunch on this chill but sunny day, I spied a dragon right around the corner from the restaurant and couldn't help but capture him.

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

seakayaker

Olympic Range from Golden Gardens

GF1 with Leica D Summilux 25mm f1.4 -- ISO 200 -- f2.8 -- 1/1300

. . . . . one of those rare days in Seattle where the temperature stayed below freezing all day. Like the Seattle Seahawks uniform colors, it was a cold steel blue day.

A Road That Goes Forever & GF1

I took this last weekend but have just now gotten around to posting it. Taken with the GF1 and the 14-45mm. West Texas is so open, you can hear yourself think and the wind is a constant companion.

Post in CS5... just moved up to the Web Suite Premium package. I've been using CS3 up til now.

biglouis

Olympic Range from Golden Gardens

GF1 with Leica D Summilux 25mm f1.4 -- ISO 200 -- f2.8 -- 1/1300

. . . . . one of those rare days in Seattle where the temperature stayed below freezing all day. Like the Seattle Seahawks uniform colors, it was a cold steel blue day.

Really like this Dan..

turbines

I love all of them but especially the second. The first is a very creative and unusual composition what was the subject? It appears to be a tunnel taken at a very slow shutter speed. What was the lens for #3?

kweide

Keith, i always pay her with an extra smile. She loves our Photo Sessions and the highend prints i always produce for her.
Turbines, that was Simple light setup. Just one bulb put into a big and milky glasbowl in front of her. On her left side i placed a big gold Reflektor. That was all.
The panaleica 25mm at F1.4 on E-5 did the rest or was it me ?

Have Fun
Klaus

srw

I love all of them but especially the second. The first is a very creative and unusual composition what was the subject? It appears to be a tunnel taken at a very slow shutter speed. What was the lens for #3?
Thanks. Yes, that is a tunnel, from the car. Kind of a spur of the moment impulse thing. The third was taken with a 7-14mm wide zoom that I picked up recently.