The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
GH2 14-45 then processed to a visual match to a 1950's image go his grandfather in a similar pose

-bob

A

Arie Intveld

There's been much talk about how the GF1 is now out-dated but as long as I keep getting results like this, I've no reason to upgrade.

All images using the GF1 + 14mm f/2.5.

Rich M

There's been much talk about how the GF1 is now out-dated but as long as I keep getting results like this, I've no reason to upgrade.

All images using the GF1 + 14mm f/2.5.
Wow......stunning......great conversions (or maybe not....are these in-camera jpegs?).

R

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you Rich. The rest of the story is about life behind the shiny and colourful tourist facades. Unfortunately, the sun doesn't shine as brightly there as it does on the tourists.

Rich M

I had pretty much shelved the m4/3 gear this past year in favor of the K-5. However, this latest round of introductions intrigued me. Here are a few I shot today.

G3 + 12mm

PL45

R

Tesselator

Cool shots... Man, that last one is a thing of beauty! Don't you wish they made cars like that today? I mean they do of course; my Quattroporte S has pretty nice interior lux to it but that's kind of a speciality item. If I'm not mistaken the above image depicts (fairly) mainstream styling at the time. Of course the "economy car" hadn't really come along yet and ruined things. Those dang Japanese! Grrr... :D

A

Arie Intveld

Long story...

GH1 with Zeiss CY 85mm f/1.4

Lovely, Jorgen! I like the slight tilt and the raised foot .. it gives the image of this little one some dynamics. And, as expected, the Contax/Yashica Zeiss 85mm lens renders beautifully ...

A

Arie Intveld

Another from my "Pavement Ends" series. Please forgive the pseudo-HDR look on the vehicle .. that really is what Alberta dust looks like on a black truck.

GF1 + 20/1.7