The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

kweide

Desert rose
Veiled and kissed by the strange pale light of the moon

Olympus E-P3 + Summilux f1.4, no NR
ISO200 @ f1.4, 1/100 second, 25 mm focal length​

Last edited:

kweide

Keith, "you know who" is under there for sure ;) We had so much fun creating this picture which s only one out of a series. Another one on my Blog, but NSFW !

Michiel, Man Ray is a legend. This is just a "Klaus" ;) perhaps a legend in 100 years :)

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Today I went out to take some architectural shots and try out some HDR images in PS CS5.
Most of the time I find them "too much" so to speak, but I never tryed it so....
The last one is not HDR but straight out the camera set to dynamic.
Looks like HDR to me.

Michiel

kweide

Arrival
They always come at night

Olympus E-P3 + Summilux 25 f1.4, noNR
ISO200 @ f 2.0, 1/100 second, 25 mm focal length​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Today I went out to take some architectural shots and try out some HDR images in PS CS5.
Most of the time I find them "too much" so to speak, but I never tryed it so....
The last one is not HDR but straight out the camera set to dynamic.
Looks like HDR to me.

Michiel
Nice shots Michiel

It depends on what takes your fancy. Right now I'm finding that if I want to create the impact of what I saw rather than just what I saw, I will try to juice the image up a bit (using some HDR methods). But it's a phase that will wax and wane I'm sure.

Keith

biglouis

A very big ballcock - GH-2, Lumix 7-14 - water tank in disused steam train water tower, Camden Town, England.

Pelao

Shawn,
That's a seriously atmospheric shot.

Glenn,
Beautiful shot of the type of landscape that I enjoy visiting. Please tell me you are going to make a print...