The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Terry

This is my favorite of your series, Terry !

Me too, I went birding a few weeks ago, in France, where the common cranes gather to fly to Spain and Morocco for the winter.

I shot more than 600 shots, some in real difficult light (very early morning and very late evening), with the GH2 and iso going all the way to 3200;

Here's a few samples :

Rafael -
Wow - it took me more than one look before I saw the outline of the sun. COOL. Well done. :thumbs:

Terry

kweide

Fun Fur or Fur Fun ??
We had so much fun !

Olympus E-5, Zuiko 12-60 SWD, noNR
ISO200 @ f 3.8, 1/30 second, 37 mm focal length​

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Michiel

I guess it's part of my infrastructure series - but I'm reserving that for the GXR. Bought the GH2 to replace my G1 and to take on an upcoming cruise. Might try a BAD project again :)eek::deadhorse::OT:)

Love those smilies!

Keith

f6cvalkyrie

You are lucky the GH2 looks axactly like the G1. Nobody notices it :watch:

Michiel
I thought so too, Michiel, but then my wife remembered that my G1 was blue, while my GH2 is black ..... :confused::eek::confused:
Fortunately, I have the video-feature that she appreciates to explain the investment ! ;)

C U,
Rafael