The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

rayyan

Jorgen, your images of Cambodia and the portraits are simply superb.

The narratives add so much to my knowledge and joy at looking at the images.

Excellent work.:thumbs:

Regards.

K

krb

So my new Panasonic GF2 arrived yesterday and I've been getting to know it. I have to say that I really like the feel and handling of this little camera combined with my old Pentax M series manual lenses.

This afternoon I took a little break from work and found this guy in a tree outside. Taken handheld with the Pentax-M 75-150/4, this is a 100% crop with some sharpening applied to the bird. 150mm, f/5.6, 1/160.

K

krb

This is the GF2 with the Pentax-M 50/1.7. I really like the Pana 20/1.7 but this old glass just feels at home on the front of this camera.

And here's a shot from playing around with the 50:

Tesselator

Canon FL 58mm F/1.2 - All taken at F/1.2 at ISO 200 on the GH1:

ISO 200, F/1.2, 1/15s

ISO 200, F/1.2, 1/50s

ISO 200, F/1.2, 1/50s

ISO 200, F/1.2, 1/80s

ISO 200, F/1.2, 1/25s

ISO 200, F/1.2, 1/100s

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sunday is beach day, isn't it?

L1 with PanaLeica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 @ 50mm and f/3.5

L1 with PanaLeica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 @ 34mm and f/3.3

Tesselator

Jeez Tess.....remind me NOT to call you when I want headshots for my modeling portfolio :D

talk about BITINGLY sharp......R
Almost can't help it with this subject. She's 50 or so and her pours are deep enough to hide the Millennium Falcon in. She probably has the most porous skin I've ever seen on a person. She's a good pal tho!

f6cvalkyrie

Early morning HDR fun with the GH2 and the 14-45 kitlens :))
5 shot bracketing, edited in LR and NIK HDR Efex

C U,
Rafael

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
There are places in this world that are so different from other locations that it's difficult to leave, simply out of fear that it will not be there when the possibility to return arises. Kampong Chnang is such a place. Simply out of this world.

Tesselator

There are places in this world that are so different from other locations that it's difficult to leave, simply out of fear that it will not be there when the possibility to return arises. Kampong Chnang is such a place. Simply out of this world.

Awesome shot!!